OEC provides high-quality technology solutions to automakers and their franchised dealers which facilitate the sale of Original Equipment (OE) replacement parts. Using advanced, leading technology, OEC in the past 20 years, has extended this mission by providing constant support for over 50 international auto brands, and more than 150,000 dealership and repair customers worldwide, being now a leader in the segment of the automotive market through continued innovation and subject matter expertise.
OEC Off Campus Drive 2024 Details
|Associate Software Engineer (SQL Developer)
|1 – 4 Years
Job Description For OEC Recruitment 2024
Develops effective information technology solutions for OEC by creating new or enhancing existing internal or customer applications. Applies solid and fundamental concepts of software programming and application development methodology in a team environment. Determines programming solutions from analyzing business and functional requirements and technical specifications. Defines and resolves root causes of problems and creates proactive solutions.
Key Responsibilities & Duties (essential to the job)
- Performs code development, product design, and programming activities requiring business, functional and systems research and analysis. Designs, implements, and/or maintains product modules or sub-systems.
- Adheres to set production processes and follows scheduled plans and timelines utilizing established programming/development guidelines to meet key activity goals.
- Leverages existing code or utilities and seeks opportunities for reuse, and generates accurate code for new or existing models/routines or complex redesigns.
- Maintains current knowledge of service level agreements. Offers production support as aligned with agreement requirements. Participates in post-production support.
- Interacts regularly with functional teams including (but not limited to) Marketing, Product, Customer Care, and Quality to gather and disseminate information regarding product builds and progress.
- Executes test procedures according to test plan and identifies problems; performs unit and integration testing for functionality and limits; performs bug verification, release testing, and support for assigned products.
- Writes module-level implementation and test specifications; tracks key activities.
- Participates in product deployments.
- Estimates development changes and ensures all stake holders are apprised of effort and duration for each development task.
- Assists with monitoring, maintaining and developing QA environments.
- Reviews test cases/plans and assists with migration contingency plans.
- Reports on project management milestones and works with or escalates issues to senior level.
A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university is required, with a focus in Information Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Software Engineering, or related discipline. In the absence of a degree, equivalent work experience directly related to the key responsibilities of the role will be considered as a substitute for the degree.
Experience, Skills and Key Competencies
- Minimum 1 year of experience in MS SQL Server and SQL database design.
- Analyze resource utilization trends and come up with strategies to assure stability and reliability of production systems.
- Experience in writing SQL queries and optimizing the queries in SQL Server Databases.
- Knowledge and work experience in Views, Triggers, Stored Procedures, Indexes, and Constraints.
- Performed data analysis and data profiling using SQL on various sources systems including SQL Server 2008.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in producing tables, reports and listings using various procedures and handling large databases to perform data manipulations.
- Experience working on Azure, ADF and SSIS would be an added advantage.
Must also be able to demonstrate the following skills and abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to establish collaborative working relationships across teams and individuals with varying levels of expertise.
- Ability to quickly learn and gain an understanding of company products and technology components.
- Solid understanding of application security.
- Self-motivated, and comfortable with taking ownership of a problem or task and independently moving work forward with limited guidance.
OEC Off Campus Drive 2024 Application Process
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link will open on new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above job description and double click to apply online
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted, details will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply the job before link Expires
We wish you the best of luck in your OEC Off Campus Drive. May your talents shine, and may you find the perfect opportunity that not only meets your professional goals but also brings joy to your everyday work.