MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group - No Ads Direct Job Link||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
Oceaneering Recruitment 2020 : Oceaneering company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Oceaneering address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Oceaneering Recruitment 2020 Details :
Company Profile : Oceaneering
Oceaneering pushes the frontiers of deep water, space and motion entertainment environments to execute with new, leading-edge connections to solve tomorrow’s challenges, today. As the trusted sub sea connection specialist, our experience combined with the depth and breadth of our portfolio of technologies allows us to engineer solutions for the most complex subsea challenges. From routine to extreme, our integrated products, services, and innovative solutions safely de-risk operational systems, increase reliability, and enable a lower total cost of ownership.
Company Website : www.oceaneering.com
Job Position : Senior Electrical Engineer
Job Location : Chandigarh
Qualification : BE / B.Tech
Experience : 5+ Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For Oceaneering Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech ( Electrical )
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- Up to 2015 graduates
Job Description For Oceaneering Jobs 2020 :
- Adopt and maintain a strong, ever-present and overriding culture of safety in all facets of professional activities and actively help manage and promote Oceaneering’s HSE policies and practices.
- Perform conceptual and detailed design work, engineering calculations, and analysis in support of the development of subsea / offshore systems.
- Prepare technical procedures for assembly, testing, and operations. Contribute at the assembly, sub-system, and system levels of projects.
- Study, interpret, and implement requirements from industry codes and regulatory authorities.
- Be capable of working within a structured new product development environment and have experience of working with structured development methodologies. Creating Qualification Test Plans/Reports compliant to industry standards for New Product Development.
- Expertise on Power/Electromagnetic Analysis of Low Voltage/Medium Voltage Systems as per industry standards. Harmonic studies of electrical systems.
- Power and electromagnetic analysis of electric equipment; Performing Transmission Line studies; Load Flow Analysis; Interactive Current/Thermal studies, comparison of test data with the analysis data and creating technical reports.
- Work with Proposals Engineering and Sales/Project Engineering & Management to support bids; creation of procurement specifications and performance reports.
- Interface with Clients, both internal and external, to clearly define requirements and provide robust technical solutions.
- Work with sub-contractors and Oceaneering personnel to qualify splicing techniques.
- Participate in Supplier assessment and auditing of manufacture/test facilities.
- Evaluate and source testing and manufacturing equipment.
- Support the global supply chain in assessing and qualifying new suppliers, materials and products.
- Develop and maintain analysis and design programs for electrical systems, and provide documentation to facilitate worldwide use.
Skills Required For Oceaneering Jobs 2020 :
- Knowledge of PLC architecture development, safety function definition, component selection, circuit design, specification development, trade study, and block diagram development
- Knowledge of the following industry codes: API 17E, ICEA S-95-658, ISO 13628-5, IEEE, NFPA, NEC, UL etc.
- Familiarity with Flux2D/ANSYS Maxwell Electrical Analysis Tool
- Familiarity with Multiphysics packages such as Comsol for thermal and electrical analysis
- Familiarity with cable design packages such as optem
- Familiarity with CAD packages such as AutoCAD
How To Apply For Oceaneering Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Here