MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
Object Oriented Design – Free Online Courses, Certification Program, Udemy, Coursera, Eduonix, Udacity, Skill Share, eDx, Class Central, Future Learn Courses : Coursera Organization is going to teach online courses for graduates through Free/Paid Online Certification Programs. The candidates who are completed in BE/B.Tech , ME/M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply.
Object Oriented Design :
|Name Of The Course||Object Oriented Design|
|Category||Free/Paid Online Certification|
|Course Duration||17 Hours|
Object Oriented Design - About the Course
This course takes Java beginners to the next level by covering object-oriented analysis and design. You will discover how to create modular, flexible, and reusable software, by applying object-oriented design principles and guidelines. And, you will be able to communicate these designs in a visual notation known as Unified Modelling Language (UML).
You will be challenged in the Capstone Project to apply your knowledge of object-oriented design by evolving and documenting the Java codebase for an Android application with corresponding UML documentation. After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Apply the Class Responsibility Collaborator (CRC) technique to analyze and design the object-oriented model for a problem.
- Explain and apply object-oriented modeling principles and their purpose (e.g., abstraction, encapsulation, decomposition, generalization).
- Explain and apply different types of inheritance
- Explain the difference between association, aggregation, and composition dependencies.
- Express object-oriented models as Unified Modeling Language (UML) class diagrams.
- Translate between UML class diagrams and equivalent Java code.
- Apply design guidelines for modularity, separation of concerns, information hiding, and conceptual integrity to create a flexible, reusable, maintainable design.
- Explain the tradeoff between cohesion and coupling.
Object Oriented Design - Skills You Will Gain
- Object-Oriented Design
- Object-Oriented Analysis And Design
- Unified Modeling Language (UML)
How to Apply For Object Oriented Design
Eligible candidates apply this Online Course by the following the link ASAP. Course details will be Mailed to Registered candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Here
Note : 100% Job Guaranteed Certification Program For Students, Dont Miss It
Object Oriented Design – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Object Oriented Design?
To apply for the Object Oriented Design, candidates have to visit the official site at Coursera.org. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What will I be able to do upon completing the professional certificate?
When you enroll in the course, you get access to all of the courses in the Specialization, and you earn a certificate when you complete the work. Your electronic Certificate will be added to your Accomplishments page - from there, you can print your Certificate or add it to your LinkedIn profile. If you only want to read and view the course content, you can audit the course for free.
Does Studentscircles provide Object Oriented Design Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Object Oriented Design Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Object Oriented Design Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Object Oriented Design Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.