MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group - No Ads Direct Job Link||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
NVS Recruitment 2020 – Vacancy details, Walk-In Drive, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Organization is going to recruit candidates for Apprentice posts through this notification. The candidates who are completed in BE/B.Tech/Any Degree graduates are Eligible to apply. Here you can check Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
NVS Recruitment 2020 Details :
|Organization Name||Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti|
|Name of Post||PGT, TGT & FCSA Posts|
|No. Of Posts||454|
|Job Location||Across India|
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Jobs 2020 - Vacancy Details
Total Vacancies: 454 Posts
- Post Graduate Teacher (PGT): 98 Posts
- Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT): 283 Posts
- Faculty Cum System Administrator (FCSA): 73 Posts
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Jobs 2020 - Eligibility Details
Post Graduate Teacher (PGT):
- Obtained Two year Integrated Post Graduate Course from Regional College of Education of NCERT
- any other NCTE recognized university / Institute, in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
Note: B. Ed degree is not required for the candidates who have undergone four years integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT or other NCTE recognized institution. OR
Master Degree from a recognized University with at least 50% marks in aggregate in the following subjects:
MA/M.Sc./M.Com with 50% marks or above and B.Ed
Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT):
- Obtained Four years integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT
(or) other NCTE recognized institution with at least 50% marks in the concerned subject as well as in the
- Bachelors Honours Degree with at least 50% marks in concerned subject/combination of subjects and also in aggregate. Candidate should have studied requisite subject(s) for at least 2 years in the 03 years degree course.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university with at least 50% marks in the concerned subject/combination of subjects and also in aggregate. The candidate should have studied the requisite
subjects in all three years of degree.
Faculty Cum System Administrator (FCSA):
- Graduate with Diploma in Computer Application (equivalent to “A” level course of DOEACC) from a recognised institution
- “A” level certificate from DOEACC
- BCA from recognized University / Institution
- B.Tech / B.E in Computer Science / Information Technology or Information Science from a recognized University.
Note: The candidate having experience in Govt./Govt. Aided Residential School and qualified CTET conducted by CBSE shall be given additional weightage for selection
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Jobs 2020 - Selection Procedure
- The selection for the posts of PGT, TGT, FCSA will be made on the basis of an interview which will be done through a video conferencing.
- Eligible candidates will have to appear for a virtual interview for selection, as per date and time communicated on the website of NVS RO Pune on 14th September 2020.
- The virtual interviews will be held from 15th to 17th September 2020 as per the schedule notified on the website.
- The candidate shall attend the virtual interview from the place of his convenience as per availability of good network on the stipulated platform at his own expense.
- No request for change of date or time or cluster centre of virtual interview will be entertained
How to Apply For Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Jobs 2020
- The candidates have to apply only through Email as well as fill up the Google Form that is provided below.
- Only one application will be accepted by the Cluster Centre JNV for one post.
- Applications will not be accepted in the Regional Office, Pune or any other JNV or at any other email address.
- While submitting the application by email, the candidate must mention the cluster name and the post applied for, in the subject of the email.
- For example, if the candidate is applying for the post of PGT(Economics) and he/she wishes to appear for virtual interview at Sangli cluster centre JNV, the subject will be SANGLI CLUSTER –PGT(ECONOMICS).
- While submitting the application for FCSA by email, the candidate must mention “Application for the post of FCSA” in the subject of the email.
- The list of Custer centres along with their email IDs is given below.
- In addition to the application by E-mail, the candidate will also submit the application on Google Form as per link provided below. ([email protected])
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form is 11th September 2020.
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
|Start date for the submission of application form||Available|
|Last date for the submission of application form||11.09.2020|
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Jobs 2020 - Important Links
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
NVS Recruitment 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
To apply for the NVS Recruitment, candidates have to visit the official site at www.navdaya.gov.in. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the NVS Recruitment Selection Process?
On the basis of Interview
Does Studentscircles provide NVS Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides NVS Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide NVS Exam Syllabus?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides NVS Exam Syllabus to find it under the Exam Syllabus Pattern section.