MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group & Instagram||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Job Applying Videos||JOIN HERE|
Nvidia Recruitment 2021 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : Nvidia company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Nvidia address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Nvidia Recruitment 2021 Details :
Company Profile : Nvidia Corporation
Nvidia Corporation, more commonly referred to as Nvidia, is an American technology company incorporated in Delaware and based in Santa Clara, California. It designs graphics processing units for the gaming and professional markets, as well as system on chip units for the mobile computing and automotive market.
Company Website : www.nvidia.com
Job Position : Embedded Security Software Engineer
Job Location : Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune
Qualification : BE/B.Tech - CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 2+ Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For Nvidia Jobs 2021 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech - CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2018/2019 graduates
Job Description For Nividia Jobs 2021 :
We are looking for a highly motivated, creative engineer with experience in kernel and driver development, along with security fundamentals to join the GPU Chip Security Software team. As someone who is hardworking and passionate about their work, you will design and build key security features and tooling for NVIDIA GPUs. You should demonstrate the ability to excel in an environment with complex, multifaceted software and hardware designs.
What you will be doing:
- Define, design, develop and verify security features and tools for next-gen RISCV and other in-house controllers on our GPU; collaborating with hardware engineers and fellow software engineers.
- Security analysis and hardening of various firmware & middleware within NVIDIA.
- You will follow the devices from inception all the way through the development process to the customer desktops, notebooks, workstations, data centers, and gaming console products that are used throughout the world.
- Heavily involved with the early modeling and simulation required to produce our world-class products.
- Multiple opportunities to collaborate and communicate effectively with teams from all around the globe
Skills Required For Nvidia Jobs 2021 :
- BE degree or higher (Computer science or related) or equivalent experience.
- 2+yrs of relevant software development experience, especially with embedded systems
- You need to demonstrate a hands-on technical background; excellent C programming and embedded, low level device driver development experience.
- Strong interest in SW and HW security, knowledgeable of state of the art with previous experience working on security related features.
- Familiarity with computer system architecture, microprocessor, and microcontroller fundamentals (caches, buses, memory controllers, DMA, etc.)
- Experience with complex system-level debugging is invaluable.
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Familiarity with the RISCV architecture and the latest security methodologies for writing secure code.
- Experience in developing and utilizing tools that improve production SW’s security posture using a variety of other languages.
- Experience with languages such as Ada/Spark, Rust.
- Background with embedded system SW concepts, e.g.: RTOS and overlay programming models.
- Experience in the security domain and understanding of concepts such as secure boot, code integrity and confidentiality, TEE, keys provisioning, basics of common crypto algorithms, experience working with HSMs, OTA update of security related firmware/middleware, side channel attacks, 2FA design and implementations, DRM implementations, experience with CVEs, product security and incident response.
- Background with simulation, emulation and HW development cycles.
- Familiarity with standards such as CERT-C.
- Excellent communication and organization skills, with a logical approach to problem solving, excellent time management and task prioritization.
Documents to be Carried for Nividia Jobs 2021 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Nvidia Jobs 2021 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Below Link To Apply
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Nvidia Recruitment 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Nvidia Recruitment 2021 Drive?
To apply for the Nvidia Recruitment, candidates have to visit the official site at nvidia.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Nvidia Recruitment Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Nvidia Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Nvidia Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Nvidia Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Nvidia Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.