nVent Off Campus Drive 2023 Off Campus Jobs Walkin Drive and Recruitment Eligibility, Careers, Salary, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Selection Process: nVent Company will be seeking candidates for graduate positions Off campuses. Candidates who have successful in BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree branches are eligible to apply. Here you can find the nVent address, the date of interview, details on eligibility and interview agenda, as well as the application process information, and application procedure are provided below.
|WhatsApp / Instagram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Telegram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Linkedin Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Google Job Alert||Must Join Here|
About The Company
nVent is a global leader in enclosures, electric heat-tracing solutions, complete heat-management systems and electrical and fastening solutions. Our products connect and protect our customers’ systems in facilities where the cost of failure is very high. We help customers enhance productivity and reduce their cost of ownership by simplifying installation and minimizing downtime during operation
Learn More : cvent linkedin
nVent Off Campus Drive 2023 Details
|Name of Post||Software Developer|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply ?||BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2022/2023 Batch|
|Salary||Rs 4.5 LPA – Rs 12 LPA ( Depends on Interview )|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Mentioned|
In this position, you will get to:
- Learn and apply leading edge cloud software development technologies into nVent’s growing digital product portfolio.
- Work in a highly collaborative agile team environment to deliver industry leading digital solutions.
- Develop expertise in full-stack development and contribute in our growing software portfolio including IoT applications. Learn and grow while working together with peers.
- Cultivate a strong DevOps culture, implementing software tests and developing infrastructure as code along with the application code.
- Effectively communicate and present complex technical concepts with peers, team members, as well as non-technical staff and business stakeholders.
- Contribute to a diverse and inclusive team-first culture.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computing Science, or Computer Engineering, or similar technical fields.
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming like C++, C#, Java etc.
- Familiar with cloud-based web technologies.
- Awareness of Web UI technologies and frameworks like Angular 2.0+ or similar.
- Awareness of core cloud technologies, micro-services, RESTful APIs, and JSON.
- Awareness of Agile software development principles and best practices.
- Exposure working in distributed version control system, Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) will be considered an asset.
- Exposure in Amazon AWS and Amazon AWS Lambda technologies will be considered an asset.
- Ability to effectively communicate complex technical concepts with teammates.
- Willingness to rapidly learn and apply complex technologies.
nVent Off Campus Drive 2023 Recruitment Process
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Also Read : 10 Ways To Improve Your Resume Score
nVent Placement Papers 2023 – Download Pdf
Are you ready to pass your way through the written Test effortlessly? These papers for the 2023 Placement Test can be very helpful. Candidates looking for nVent Placement Papers will be able to end their hunt. Here, we have all the MNC and other businesses Placement Papers in PDF format. For those who recently applied for nVent Jobs 2023 can go to this page to download the test papers for written examination for free.
Candidates can access easily the practice papers here. In addition to completing more Placement Papers, you can effortlessly take to pass the Placement Test. After going through the questions, they can get a feel like a real company placement test. Candidates could use these test questions as a mock test to assess their knowledge of every subject.
|nVent Placement Papers 2023 – Pdf Download||Download Here|
Documents to be Carried for nVent Jobs 2023
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For nVent Jobs 2023
- Step 1 : Eligible candidates apply this drive online by below link
- Step 2 : Complete Application Form and Submit Your Resume Along With Cover Letter
- Step 3 : After Completing Above 2 Steps You Get Interview Call Letter and Crack The Interview
|To Apply nVent Off Campus Drive 2023||Click Here|
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.