Nutanix Member of Technical Staff Jobs At Bangalore Location For Candidates Who Have Completed Education In BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech Branches Are Eligible To Apply. Here You Can Find The Nutanix Recruitment Educational Qualification, Salary, Selection Process, Interview Details.
|WhatsApp / Instagram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Telegram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Linkedin Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Google Job Alert||Must Join Here|
Nutanix Member of Technical Staff Jobs
|Name Of Post||Member of Technical Staff|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply ?||BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2022/2023 Batch|
|Salary||Rs 4.5 LPA – Rs 12 LPA ( Depends On Interview )|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Mentioned|
- Design & develop a world-class network hybrid/multi cloud product that is distributed, resilient, and highly performant at a large-scale deployment.
- Contribute to all phases of product development through conception, design, implementation, and deployment along with performance engineering.
- Develop robust design and write code & unit tests to produce high quality, reusable, and extensible software through an API driven approach.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including other Developers, Testers, Product Management, and Support to meet customer requirements while driving engineering innovation.
- Participate in defining product requirements, review designs and codes of other engineers, review test plans, performance, and scalability plans.
- Take ownership of the product features and work independently with minimal supervision to design & deliver a module-level functionality.
Also Check Below Jobs
- Boeing Associate Test Engineer Vacancy 2023 At Bangalore
- Tata Communications Junior Engineer Vacancy 2023 At Chennai
- BE/BTech/ME/MTech or equivalent in Computer Science 0-1 years of software development experience
- Love of programming and rock-solid in one or more languages: Go, Python, C++, Java
- Strong fundamentals of Operating Systems, Multi-threaded/Multi-Process Applications, inter- process communication, RPC
- Strong fundamentals in Object-Oriented Programming, Algorithms, Data Structures, and Problem Solving
- Fluency with Unit Testing Frameworks in Python/Golang
- Knowledge of TCP-IP Suite of protocols (Ethernet, VLAN, IP, ICMP, TCP, UDP, DNS, Vxlan, Geneve)
- Professional experience developing software for networking or security products
- A strong understanding of the Linux operating system and utilities
- Plus: Hands-on experience working with web technologies – HTTP/HTTPS, RESTful API, JSON, Protobuf.
- Plus: Understanding of virtualization concepts – compute/storage/network virtualization
- Plus: Experience developing user-level applications in Linux/Unix environment.
- Plus: Experience working with Public Clouds like AWS, Azure, OCI.
- Plus: Skills in debugging complex distributed applications.
- Plus: Exposure to Linux Networking stack, IP tables, OVS, OpenFlow.
How To Apply For Nutanix Member of Technical Staff Jobs 2023
- Step 1 : Eligible Candidates Apply This Drive Online By Below Link
- Step 2 : Complete Application Form And Submit Your Resume Along With Cover Letter
- Step 3 : After Completing Above 2 Steps You Get Interview Call Letter And Crack The Interview
|To Apply Nutanix Member of Technical Staff Jobs||Click Here|
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
I Hope This Article Will Help You, If You Liked This Article, Then Please Share To Your Friends. You Can Also Ask Your Doubts On Below Comment Form. Thank You