Nuance Careers 2023 Off Campus Jobs Walkin Drive and Recruitment Eligibility, Careers, Salary, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Selection Process: Nuance Company will be seeking candidates for graduate positions Off campuses. Candidates who have successful in BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree branches are eligible to apply. Here you can find the Nuance address, the date of interview, details on eligibility and interview agenda, as well as the application process information, and application procedure are provided below.
|WhatsApp / Instagram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Telegram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Linkedin Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Google Job Alert||Must Join Here|
About The Company
Nuance Communications, Inc. is the pioneer and leader in conversational AI innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work and life. The company delivers solutions that understand, analyze and respond to human language, amplifying human intelligence. With decades of domain and artificial intelligence expertise, Nuance works with thousands of organizations – in healthcare, telecommunications, automotive, financial services, retail, and more – to create stronger relationships and better experiences for their customers.
Nuance Careers 2023 Details
|Company Name||Nuance Communications|
|Name of Post||Associate Service Reliability Engineer|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply ?||BE/B.Tech|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2021/2022/2023 Batch|
|Salary||Rs 4.5 LPA – Rs 12 LPA ( Depends on Interview )|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Mentioned|
Nuance is looking for experienced IT professionals to join our GTS Service reliability centre team.
This SRC is a 24x7x365 multi-disciplinary operations support function that includes system administration, software engineering, process expertise, incident response & management, change enablement, multi-tier network operations centre (NOC), and customer engagement.
The ideal candidate should be an excellent communicator with a high degree of customer focus, talented, energetic team player who has the right mix of hands-on exposure to system engineering, monitoring, incident response, infrastructure administration covering system, networks, storage & databases (windows / Linux / VMware / Azure) or similar hosting platforms and troubleshooting thereof.
Principal Roles and Responsibilities:
- Be part of our 24x7x365 SRC operations rotational shifts team. This team permits variable week offs.
- Monitor different tools and applications to identify issues with infrastructure, platform and/or products.
- Monitor alerts mailbox and event management systems for alarms.
- Monitor application dashboards for indications of incidents.
- Create & distribute scheduled reports.
- Execute routine checklists to validate reliability, system functionality and perform health checks.
- Key point of contact & responsible for coordination of all infra related support issues internally or with vendors, ensuring support issues are resolved within the SLA and to the satisfaction of the customer.
- Interacting with internal stakeholders, vendors, and external customers to assist them with their queries and requests –service requests, emails, and calls. Keeping stakeholders / customers informed about the outages / change updates.
- Creating or updating documentation to improve outcomes.
- Maintaining ticket queues for appropriate assignment, follow up & resolution.
- Windows / Linux vulnerability management, updates & upgrades
- Application updates, upgrades & deployments
- Contribute as owner or member of SRC project teams towards continual improvement.
- Active participation in incident bridges and help drive them towards resolution.
- Exposure to NOC monitoring tools – Nagios, Zabbix, Graphana, Sumo, Zenoss, New Relic, App Dynamics, Prometheus etc
- Exposure to NOC ticketing tools – Jira, Remedy, Salesforce etc.
- Good Linux server and / or Windows server administration, and operational support skills in a hosted production environment.
- Working experience in supporting and troubleshooting large scale hosted and / or cloud based distributed systems covering application layer, platform, OS, and infrastructure layers.
- ITIL v3 or v4 foundation, Six Sigma / Lean / Agile training and / or certification
- Basic understanding / exposure of Azure, AWS, GCP, SaaS, PaaS, IaaS, Firewalls, Load Balancing, Network Security architecture and core concepts / technologies such as TCP/IP, VPN, BGP, MPLS, Routing, databases, and storage technologies.
- Experience with any automation tools and/or scripting language experience like Bash / PowerShell / Python / Pearl / UI Path (RPA) would be an added advantage.
Nuance Careers Recruitment Process 2023
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Also Read : 10 Ways To Improve Your Resume Score
Nuance Placement Papers 2023 – Download Pdf
Are you ready to pass your way through the written Test effortlessly? These papers for the 2023 Placement Test can be very helpful. Candidates looking for Nuance Placement Papers will be able to end their hunt. Here, we have all the MNC and other businesses Placement Papers in PDF format. For those who recently applied for Nuance Jobs 2023 can go to this page to download the test papers for written examination for free.
Candidates can access easily the practice papers here. In addition to completing more Placement Papers, you can effortlessly take to pass the Placement Test. After going through the questions, they can get a feel like a real company placement test. Candidates could use these test questions as a mock test to assess their knowledge of every subject.
|Nuance Placement Papers 2023 – Pdf Download||Download Here|
Documents to be Carried for Nuance Interview 2023
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Nuance Jobs 2023
- Step 1 : Eligible candidates apply this drive online by below link
- Step 2 : Complete Application Form and Submit Your Resume Along With Cover Letter
- Step 3 : After Completing Above 2 Steps You Get Interview Call Letter and Crack The Interview
|To Apply Nuance Careers 2023||Click Here|
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
I Hope This Article Nuance Careers 2023 Help You, If you liked this article, then please share to your friends. You can also ask your doubts on below comment form. Thank You