MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group - No Ads Direct Job Link||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
NTT Off Campus Drive 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process: NTT company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check NTT address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
NTT Off Campus Drive 2020 Details :
Company Profile : NTT
NTT Ltd. is a leading, global technology services company. In a constantly evolving world, technology doesn’t stand still. And nor do we. Every wave of change is an opportunity to transform your business today, so you can reshape the outcomes of tomorrow. As a global technology services provider, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to enable a more secure and connected future. First, we make it our mission to understand your organization and help you identify new opportunities. We’re always listening, we’re in tune with the market, and we understand the industries you operate in. Then we partner with you for success. We work with organizations around the world to shape and achieve outcomes through intelligent technology solutions. For us, intelligent means data driven, connected, digital, and secure. Through our full range of unparalleled capabilities, we empower your people, strategy, operations, and technology, while our platforms provide a single view across your environment. This gives you better insight to make the right decisions at the right time, and achieve your business modernization and transformation goals.
Company Website : hello.global.ntt
Job Position : Trainee Engineer (For SOC & Networking)
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : Freshers
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For NTT Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2019/2020 graduates
Job Description For NTT Jobs 2020 :
- The Intern / Graduate Trainee should acquire the relevant practical experience and knowledge of the service or solution offered by the specific area of specialization or function and should remain current with its developments.
- The Intern / Graduate Trainee provides a general administrative function to the specific area of specialization or function, including coordinating meetings and logistics, filing and record-keeping.
Produce and use reports:
- They may assist with the preparation and distribution of reports and review system data for accuracy.
- Where they identify errors or discrepancies they will investigate and correct or escalate them for resolution.
Provide support to client:
- They provide support to clients in very low complexity matters and maintain a log and/or list of all the queries.
Skills Required For NTT Jobs 2020 :
- Attention to detail, accuracy, and good organization skills are important success criteria for this position.
- They consistently deliver quality service through their support offering.
- These individuals are team players and contribute to the success of the teams they engage with.
- They are good communicators and can exercise patience.
- Interns / Graduate Trainees have a passion for continuous improvement and display personal motivation and a positive attitude.
- By working with their team to ensure a quality solution for the client, the Intern / Graduate Trainee will contribute to client engagement and the success of their team.
Documents to be Carried for NTT Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For NTT Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Here
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
NTT Off Campus Drive 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for NTT Off Campus 2020 Drive?
To apply for the NTT Off Campus Drive, candidates have to visit the official site at NTT.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the NTT Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide NTT Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides NTT Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide NTT Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides NTT Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.