Nokia Jobs Chennai 2023 Off Campus Jobs Walkin Drive and Recruitment Eligibility, Careers, Salary, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Selection Process: Nokia Company will be seeking candidates for graduate positions Off campuses. Candidates who have successful in BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree branches are eligible to apply. Here you can find the Nokia address, the date of interview, details on eligibility and interview agenda, as well as the application process information, and application procedure are provided below.
|WhatsApp / Instagram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Telegram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Linkedin Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Google Job Alert||Must Join Here|
About The Company
At Nokia, we create technology that helps the world act together. As a trusted partner for critical networks, we are committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. We create value with intellectual property and long-term research, led by the award-winning Nokia Bell Labs. Adhering to the highest standards of integrity and security, we help build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable and inclusive world.
Nokia Jobs Chennai 2023 Details
|Name of Post||Tester|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply ?||BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2021/2022 Batch|
|Job Location||Bengaluru, Chennai|
|Salary||Rs 4.5 LPA – Rs 12 LPA ( Depends on Interview )|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Mentioned|
We are looking for a passionate engineer who can be trusted to deliver high quality products and can challenge the status quo. We expect candidate to have a broad interest in the software engineering field and help us to continuously explore new technologies to enhance the product and processes.
- Manual Testing & Quality focus
- Automation (using robo framwork is a plus)
- Initiate and contribute towards testing improvements and initiatives
- Responsible for product deliverables with quality
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with Architect, Development and Test teams to foster a team environment
- Minimum: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Telecommunications, Software Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Broad interest in the Telecom sector and conceptual knowledge of networks and considerable experience in Software Development.
- Proven ability to work with others to meet common objectives and customer expectations.
- Excellence in: Planning, communication, negotiation, conflict resolution and problem solving.
- Process focused. Passion to explore and work on the new technologies
- Can identify improvement opportunities and implement necessary changes.
- Excellent written and oral communication, being able to work in multi-national and multi-site environment.
Technical skills & preferred qualifications:-
- Strong Networking knowledge and networking protocols, knowledge of Ethernet, L2/L3, TCP/UDP/TLS. PON or DSL knowledge will be a plus. Netconf/Yang knowledge is not mandatory, but an asset.
- Experience in test design, test bed preparation/setup, test execution & reporting.
- Good working knowledge of software testing (functional, regression and/or non-functional testing).
- Automation with Robot/Python/Java desirable along with good debugging skills.
- Any hands on experience in any of the traffic generators will be a plus.
- Mercurial (or git) SCM & build development.
- Linux OS and its deployment in virtual environments. Docker is an asset for host simulation.
- Familiar with CI/CD (continuous integration/delivery), Release automation (Jenkins, etc), system administration, system configuration, and system debugging experience
Nokia Jobs Chennai 2023 Recruitment Process
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Also Read : 10 Ways To Improve Your Resume Score
Nokia Placement Papers 2023 – Download Pdf
Are you ready to pass your way through the written Test effortlessly? These papers for the 2023 Placement Test can be very helpful. Candidates looking for Nokia Placement Papers will be able to end their hunt. Here, we have all the MNC and other businesses Placement Papers in PDF format. For those who recently applied for Nokia Jobs 2023 can go to this page to download the test papers for written examination for free.
Candidates can access easily the practice papers here. In addition to completing more Placement Papers, you can effortlessly take to pass the Placement Test. After going through the questions, they can get a feel like a real company placement test. Candidates could use these test questions as a mock test to assess their knowledge of every subject.
|Nokia Placement Papers 2023 – Pdf Download||Download Here|
Documents to be Carried for Nokia Jobs 2023
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Nokia Jobs 2023
- Step 1 : Eligible candidates apply this drive online by below link
- Step 2 : Complete Application Form and Submit Your Resume Along With Cover Letter
- Step 3 : After Completing Above 2 Steps You Get Interview Call Letter and Crack The Interview
|To Apply Nokia Chennai Jobs 2023||Click Here|
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
I Hope This Article Nokia Jobs Chennai 2023 Help You, If you liked this article, then please share to your friends. You can also ask your doubts on below comment form. Thank You