MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group - No Ads Direct Job Link||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
Nissan Recruitment 2021 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : Nissan company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Nissan address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Nissan Recruitment 2021 Details :
Company Profile : Nissan Motor Corporation
Nissan is a global full-line vehicle manufacturer that sells more than 60 models under the Nissan, INFINITI and Datsun brands. In fiscal year 2018, the company sold 5.52 million vehicles globally, generating revenue of 11.6 trillion yen. Nissan’s global headquarters in Yokohama, Japan, manages operations in six regions: Asia & Oceania; Africa, the Middle East & India; China; Europe; Latin America; and North America. Nissan has partnered with French manufacturer Renault since 1999 and acquired a 34% stake in Mitsubishi Motors in 2016. The Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi alliance sold 10.76 million vehicles combined in calendar year 2018.
Company Website : www.nissan-global.com
Job Position : Java Developer
Job Location : Chennai
Qualification : BE/B.Tech - CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 3 - 6 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For Nissan Jobs 2021 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech - CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2016/2017 graduates
Job Description For Nissan Jobs 2021 :
- Should have good working experience in Spring Boot 2.x (Must To Have), Java and API
- Ability to analyse the given requirement and propose technical design solution.
- Exposure to Agile SCRUM, Kanban methodologies will be an added advantage.
- Should be a good team player
- Design unit test cases
- Identifies and resolves review defects
- Creates modules (applications objects and components) in accordance with Technical Specifications and security standards
- Performs unit test
- Fix defects
- Participates in and performs corrective maintenance
Documents to be Carried for Nissan Jobs 2021 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Nissan Jobs 2021 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Below Link To Apply
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Nissan Recruitment 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Nissan Recruitment 2021 Drive?
To apply for the Nissan Recruitment, candidates have to visit the official site at Nissan.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Nissan Recruitment Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Nissan Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Nissan Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Nissan Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Nissan Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.