NIQ Freshers Recruitment 2023 For Executive Data Science At Vadodara Location For Candidates Who Have Completed Education In BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ ME/ M.Tech/ M.Sc Branches Are Eligible To Apply.
|WhatsApp / Instagram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Telegram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Linkedin Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Google Job Alert||Must Join Here|
NIQ Freshers Recruitment 2023 For Executive Data Science
|Name Of Post||Executive Data Science|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply ?||BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ ME/ M.Tech/ M.Sc|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2022/2023 Batch|
|Salary||As Per Company Standards|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Mentioned|
Data science drives everything we do here at NielsenIQ. Our statistical research is at the forefront of an industry moving at the speed of light. GDDC is responsible for all Design related activities in Data science. GDDC is basically responsible for setting up the base of any product like retail index, E-comm, Cash & Carry, Scan track service (new/existing). They work closely with all the stakeholders to understand the client requirements & provide recommendations/suggestions so as to best build up the product which balances expectations from both the client and methodological requirements. The GDDC team is responsible for processes starting from scope definition to panel sample design which would include processes like Sample design, extrapolation, and simulation, etc.
- Design, execute, and deliver analytical studies extracting and utilizing data from multiple sources to identify new insights for clients and internal teams.
- Prepare communications of study results for broad distribution to clients and internal teams through written and video media.
- Develop and maintain performance dashboards and web-based reporting tools.
- Engage with senior level colleagues to ensure the development and successful implementation of plans to address performance opportunities.
- Proactively identify potential risks to the data quality of analyses, assist in required
- investigations to ensure prompt and accurate resolution of potential issues.
- Communicate effectively with clients and senior level colleagues to ensure the quality of input data used in analyses, the understanding of results, and successful completion of follow-up actions.
- Maintain flexibility in working in a dynamic work environment where delivery schedules and priorities fluctuate according to client needs and external department demands.
- Work collaboratively with colleagues in the same location and in offices located globally.
- Recommend improvements in processes within the area of responsibility.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Maths/ Stats/ Economics/ Actuarial Science/ Engineering
- (Computer Science/IT with good knowledge of Statistics)/ Analytics/ Data Science.
- Proficient in Python or R and other open source tools
- Relevant work experience of 0 to 4 years
- Intellectual curiosity and persistence to find answers to questions
- Eager to continuously learn and adapt to changing technologies and tools.
- Solid understanding of Statistics.
- Good aptitude for data analysis.
- Familiar with contemporary database systems.
★★ You Can Also Check Relevent Jobs ★★
How To Apply For NIQ Freshers Recruitment 2023
- Step 1 : Eligible Candidates Apply This Drive Online By Below Link
- Step 2 : Complete Application Form And Submit Your Resume Along With Cover Letter
- Step 3 : After Completing Above 2 Steps You Get Interview Call Letter And Crack The Interview
|To Apply NIQ Freshers Recruitment||Click Here|
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
I Hope This Article Will Help You, If You Liked This Article, Then Please Share To Your Friends. You Can Also Ask Your Doubts On Below Comment Form. Thank You