NI Off Campus Drive 2023 Off Campus Jobs Walkin Drive and Recruitment Eligibility, Careers, Salary, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Selection Process: NI Company will be seeking candidates for graduate positions Off campuses. Candidates who have successful in BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree branches are eligible to apply. Here you can find the NI address, the date of interview, details on eligibility and interview agenda, as well as the application process information, and application procedure are provided below.
|WhatsApp / Instagram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Telegram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Degree Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Government Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Linkedin Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Google Job Alert||Must Join Here|
About The Company
At NI, we Engineer Ambitiously. We celebrate creative problem solving. And we take our customer relationships to heart.
We believe in the power and potential of making connections—between people, ideas, and technology. In fact, connection is central to everything we do. We constantly challenge ourselves to find those connections because that’s what creates a path forward. This means bringing the right people together to build solutions that make a difference. It means combining fresh perspectives with new technologies to turn your vision into reality.
NI Off Campus Drive 2023 Details
|Name of Post||Software Technician Intern|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply ?||BCA/B.Sc/Diploma|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2022 Batch|
|Salary||Rs 4.5 LPA – Rs 12 LPA ( Depends on Interview )|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Mentioned|
Job Description For NI Off Campus Drive 2023
The primary work activity is to understand & participate in manual test execution, setting up and maintaining hardware test infrastructure for NI products.
- Daily scheduling & running automated test suite runs and/or executing manual testing for functional and non-functional tests.
- Continuous monitoring to enable successful completion of automated test runs.
- Report any issues as and when found.
- Maintain documentation of test operations and report results.
- Assemble, install, configure, test and maintain computer equipment, hardware systems and software.
Skills Required For NI Off Campus Drive 2023
- Pursuing Final year of degree in Bachelor of Computer Applications (B.C.A.), Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.)
- Pursuing Final year of Diploma in Electronics and Communications/Computer Science/Information Technology.
- Basic C/C++/Python programming skills and good problem-solving skills.
- Preferred to have thorough knowledge in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and/or Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC).
- Additional experience in using NI products like LabVIEW, TestStand is a bonus.
Demonstrated ability in
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Communicate within and across teams effectively and efficiently
- Working effectively in a group environment
- Ability to learn and adapt
- Having attention to detail
- Methodical and meticulous approach
- Taking ownership of the assigned task
Selection Process For NI Off Campus Drive 2023
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Also Read : 10 Ways To Improve Your Resume Score
NI Placement Papers 2023 – Download Pdf
Are you ready to pass your way through the written Test effortlessly? These papers for the 2023 Placement Test can be very helpful. Candidates looking for NI Placement Papers will be able to end their hunt. Here, we have all the MNC and other businesses Placement Papers in PDF format. For those who recently applied for NI Jobs 2023 can go to this page to download the test papers for written examination for free.
★ You Can Also Check ★
|Off Campus Hiring 2022 Batch||Off Campus Hiring 2023 Batch|
|Off Campus Hiring 2021 Batch||Latest IT Jobs In India|
|Latest Mechanical Engineer Jobs||Latest Electrical Engineer Jobs|
|Upcoming Government Jobs 2022/2023||Upcoming Bank Jobs 2022/2023|
Candidates can access easily the practice papers here. In addition to completing more Placement Papers, you can effortlessly take to pass the Placement Test. After going through the questions, they can get a feel like a real company placement test. Candidates could use these test questions as a mock test to assess their knowledge of every subject.
|NI Placement Papers 2023 – Pdf Download||Download Here|
Documents to be Carried for NI Jobs 2023
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For NI Jobs 2023
- Step 1 : Eligible candidates apply this drive online by below link
- Step 2 : Complete Application Form and Submit Your Resume Along With Cover Letter
- Step 3 : After Completing Above 2 Steps You Get Interview Call Letter and Crack The Interview
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
NI Off Campus Drive 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for NI Off Campus Drive 2023 ?
To apply for the NI Off Campus Drive , candidates have to visit the official site at www.ni.com Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the NI Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide NI Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides NI Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide NI Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides NI Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.