NHPC Recruitment 2023 Details on Vacancies, eligibility Educational qualifications, age limit and salary, fee for application, Selection Process : NHPC Limited The organization is planning to hire applicants for 417 posts via this announcement. You can find here the NHPC Limited address, the date of the interview, details on eligibility and interview schedule, as well as the application link, selection process Application procedure and other information is provided below.
|WhatsApp / Instagram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Telegram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Degree Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Government Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Linkedin Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Google Job Alert||Must Join Here|
NHPC Recruitment 2023 Details
|Organization Name||NHPC Limited|
|Name of Post||Trainee Engineer (Civil), Trainee Engineer (Electrical), Trainee Engineer (Mechanical), Trainee Officer (Finance), Trainee Officer (HR)|
|No Of Posts||417 Posts|
|Last Date To Apply||25.01.2023|
|Job Location||Across India|
NHPC Recruitment 2023 – Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Vacancy|
|Trainee Engineer (Civil)||136|
|Trainee Engineer (Mechanical)||108|
|Trainee Engineer (Electrical)||41|
|Trainee Officer (Finance)||99|
|Trainee Officer (HR)||14|
|Trainee Officer (Law)||3|
|PwBD Vacancies Count for Trainee Engineer, Trainee Officer||16|
NHPC Recruitment 2023 – Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Application Fee
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualifications|
|Trainee Engineer (Civil)||Full-time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Technology / B.Sc. (Engineering) Degree in Civil Discipline from a recognized Indian University / Institute approved by AICTE with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade or AMIE (enrollment up to 31.05.2013) with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade.|
|Trainee Engineer (Electrical)||Full-time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology / B.Sc (Engineering) Degree in Electrical Discipline from a recognized Indian University / Institute approved by AICTE with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade or AMIE (enrollment up to 31.05.2013) with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade|
|Trainee Engineer (Mechanical)||Full-time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology/ B.Sc (Engineering) Degree in Mechanical Discipline from a recognized Indian University / Institute approved by AICTE with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade or AMIE (enrollment up to 31.05.2013) with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade|
|Trainee Officer (Finance)||CA from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India / ICWA or CMA from the Institute of Cost Accountants of India (formerly known as the Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India). Passed Candidates are eligible to apply.|
|Trainee Officer (HR)||Post Graduate Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Post Graduate Program in Management with specialization in HR/ HR Management/ HR Management & Labour Relations, etc approved by AICTE. or MSW or MHROD or MDA, or 60% min marks in Masters degree or PG Diploma/ Program.|
|Trainee Officer (Law)||LLB|
Applying candidates should have an age limit of 30 years to apply for the NHPC Job Openings 2023.
- Minimum – Rs. 50,000
- Maximum – Rs. 1,60,000
Candidates should pay the application fee online. Candidates are advised to check the application fee given below and complete the payment accordingly. The fee should be paid through credit card, debit card, net banking etc.
|S. No||Category||Application Fees|
|1||Gen / OBC / EWS||295/-|
|2||SC / ST / PwBD / ExSM||Nil|
NHPC Recruitment 2022 – Selection Process
- For Trainee Engineer (Civil, Electrical, Mechanical): Candidates shall be shortlisted out of the aspirants registered with the NHPC as per the merit based on the GATE 2022 marks and will be provisionally selected and extended ‘Offer of Appointment’ on a provisional basis.
- For Trainee Officer (Finance): Candidates shall be shortlisted out of the candidates registered with the NHPC as per the merit based on CA/ CMA Intermediate and Final aggregate score and will be provisionally selected and extended “Offer of Appointment” on a provisional basis.
- For Trainee Officer (HR): Candidates who have appeared in the corresponding paper of the UGC NET Dec 2021 & June 2022 (Merged Cycle) exam.
How To Apply For NHPC Recruitment 2023
- Log on to www.nhpcindia.com
- Click on -> Career -> Apply Online.
- Read all instructions given on the website.
- Candidates should register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Login using the generated user Id and Password.
- Fill in the Online application form with relevant details.
- Upload scanned copies of required documents.
- Online registration starts from 05/01/2023 to 25/01/2023.
- Submit the application.
- Take a printout of the finally submitted Application.
NHPC Recruitment 2023 – Important Links
NHPC Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
To apply for the NHPC Recruitment, candidates have to visit the official site at www.nhpcindia.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the NHPC Recruitment Selection Process?
Selection Based On Interview
Does Studentscircles provide NHPC Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides NHPC Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide NHPC Exam Syllabus?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides NHPC Exam Syllabus to find it under the Exam Syllabus Pattern section.