NHM UP Notfication 2022 Details on Vacancies Walk-In Drive, eligibility Educational qualifications, age limit and salary, fee for application Qualifications, Selection Process : National Health Mission (NHM), Uttar Pradesh (UP) The organization is planning to hire applicants for 5505 Posts of Proficiency Trainee via this announcement. You can find here the National Health Mission (NHM), Uttar Pradesh (UP) address, the date of the interview, details on eligibility and interview schedule, as well as the application link, selection process Application procedure and other information is provided below.
|WhatsApp / Instagram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Telegram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Degree Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Government Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Linkedin Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Google Job Alert||Must Join Here|
NHM UP Notfication 2022 Details
|Organization Name||National Health Mission (NHM), Uttar Pradesh (UP)|
|Name of Post||Community Health Officer (CHO)|
|No Of Posts||5505 Posts|
|Last Date To Apply||9th August 2022|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
NHM UP Notfication 2022 – Vacancy Details
|S.No||Name of the Category||Vacancies|
NHM UP Notfication 2022 – Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Application Fee
- General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM)- RNRM from a recognized Institute or B.Sc. Nursing or Post-Basic B.Sc. Nursing
- Candidates must be registered as Nurse and Midwife from UP Nurses & Midwives Council and have a valid registration certificate at the time of online submission of application
The candidate should not be less than 35 years of age as of dated 20th July 2022.
- Selected candidates will be getting Rs. 10,000/- per month will be offered as a stipend during the training period, which includes boarding & lodging allowances.
- Maximum Rs. 35,500/- per month (Rs 20,500 per month salary plus up to Rs 15,000 per month performance-based incentive) will be offered at the time of posting at SC-HWC in the district as a CHO subject to guidelines issued by GoI.
Please Check Advertisemnt for Details.
NHM UP Notfication 2022 – Selection Process
The selection of candidates for NHM UP jobs to the posts of Community Health Officer (CHO) shall be made on the basis of a Computer-Based Test (CBT)
How To Apply For NHM UP Notfication 2022
- Candidates can open the official website upnrhm.gov.in
- Then find the career/recruitment page on the menu bar.
- Click the official notification download and read carefully.
- Fill in all the particulars without any errors.
- Finally, submit Your Application.
NHM UP Notfication 2022 – Important Links
NHM UP Notfication 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
To apply for the NHM UP Notfication, candidates have to visit the official site at upnrhm.gov.in. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the NHM UP Notfication Selection Process?
Selection Based On Interview
Does Studentscircles provide NHM UP Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides NHM UP Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide NHM UP Exam Syllabus?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides NHM UP Exam Syllabus to find it under the Exam Syllabus Pattern section.