MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|Telegram Job Group ( 15000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
NetApp Off Campus Drive 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : NetApp company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check NetApp address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
NetApp Off Campus Drive 2020 Details :
Company Profile : NetApp
NetApp, Inc. is a hybrid cloud data services and data management company headquartered in Sunnyvale, California. It has ranked in the Fortune 500 since 2012. Founded in 1992 with an IPO in 1995, NetApp offers hybrid cloud data services for management of applications and data across cloud and on-premises environments.
Company Website : www.netapp.com
Job Position : Programmer / Analyst
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech - CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 2-4 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For NetApp Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech - CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2018 / 2019 graduates
Job Description For NetApp Jobs 2020 :
This role will be responsible for the design, development, evaluation and optimization of programs for functional areas, including but not limited to finance, human resources, manufacturing and marketing. Responsibilities include analyzing existing programs or formulating logic for new systems, devising logic procedures, preparing flowcharts, coding and testing programs.
- Excellent programming and development skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of one or more programming languages and development tools
- Good functional understanding of business functions within your assigned area of responsibility
- Ability to develop complex programming/development tasks within the supported functional area
- Working knowledge of enterprise application system development methodology and life cycle
- Good understanding of relational database concepts.
- Able to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Should be able to help identify semi-routine problems and generate possible solutions
- Persistent and dependable, especially with meeting deadlines
- Good oral and written communication skills
- This individual will interact primarily with their direct manager and the technical team on assigned projects; may work with functional peers on some tasks
- Actively contributes to team activities and goals using effective verbal and interpersonal skills to share their experience and ideas.
Skills Required For NetApp Jobs 2020 :
- Minimum 2 years of hands-on experience in software application development
- Working knowledge in databases like Oracle Database/SQL Server/PostgreSQL/MongoDB, Middleware technologies like Java and J2EE frameworks and modern web technologies like Angular, Typescript is preferred.
- Experience in DevOps and microservices would be a bonus.
- Good understanding of cloud technologies.
- Awareness of software development lifecycle methodologies (Waterfall, Agile)
Documents to be Carried for NetApp Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For NetApp Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Here
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
NetApp Off Campus Drive 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for NetApp Off Campus 2020 Drive?
To apply for the NetApp Off Campus Drive, candidates have to visit the official site at NetApp.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the NetApp Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide NetApp Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides NetApp Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide NetApp Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides NetApp Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.