MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
Natwest Markets Recruitment 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : Natwest Markets company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Natwest Markets address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Natwest Markets Recruitment 2020 Details :
Company Profile : Natwest Markets Group
NatWest Markets provides financing, risk management and trading solutions across three product lines: rates, currencies and financing. Our customers include financial institutions, corporates, sovereigns, regional banks, hedge funds, and fund and asset managers. We’re always evolving, to help our customers stay ahead of the changing market landscape. We’re building a business that’s easy to work with, technology-led, efficient and well controlled.
Company Website : www.natwestgroup.com
Job Position : Customer Service & Operations Analyst
Job Location : Gurgaon
Qualification : B.Sc/BA/B.Com/BBA
Experience : 0-2 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For Natwest Markets Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: B.Sc/BA/B.Com/BBA
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2018 / 2019 graduates
Job Description For Natwest Markets Jobs 2020 :
In this key role, you’ll be providing crucial support to customers and colleagues in our contact centres. You’ll be responding to and investigating queries, providing support on business processes, policies and procedures and developing an understanding of customer and business needs in order to suggest improvements and increase efficiency.
You’ll also be:
- Identifying barriers to performance and coordinating improvements to enhance our efficiency
- Working closely with operational centres, providing coaching and support to increase efficiency and knowledge
- Keeping accurate records of day to day operations, logging incidents and identifying trends
- Reviewing manual or ineffective processes which could be automated or enhanced
- Maintaining a focus on improving our customer service and experiences
Skills Required For Natwest Markets Jobs 2020 :
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to have excellent planning and organisational skills, along with good attention to detail. You’ll perform well under pressure, and be confident in your ability to manage multiple tasks while maintaining high levels of accuracy throughout.
You’ll also need:
- Experience of analyzing and using performance data
- The ability to convey information in a simple and understandable way
- An understanding of contact center operations and performance metrics
- To be comfortable working in 24*7 rotational shifts
- Microsoft Office skills, including PowerPoint, Excel and Word
Documents to be Carried for Natwest Markets Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Natwest Markets Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Here
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Natwest Markets Recruitment 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Natwest Markets Recruitment 2020 Drive?
To apply for the Natwest Markets Recruitment, candidates have to visit the official site at natwestgroup.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Natwest Markets Recruitment Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Natwest Markets Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Natwest Markets Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Natwest Markets Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Natwest Markets Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.