MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group & Instagram||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Job Applying Videos||JOIN HERE|
Nasdaq Off Campus Drive 2021 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : Nasdaq company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Nasdaq address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Nasdaq Off Campus Drive 2021 Details :
Company Profile : Nasdaq
The Nasdaq Stock Market, also known as Nasdaq, is an American stock exchange located at One Liberty Plaza in New York City. It is ranked second on the list of stock exchanges by market capitalization of shares traded, behind only the New York Stock Exchange.
Company Website : www.nasdaq.com
Job Position : Intern
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech - CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : Freshers
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria for Nasdaq Jobs 2021 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2021/2022 graduates
Job Description for Nasdaq Jobs 2021 :
- A self-starter with evidence of intellectual curiosity
- A critical thinker who exhibits entrepreneurism and problem solving abilities
- Energized by a heavy workload and tight deadlines
- Able to communicate effectively in writing and verbally
Typical Internship Roles under Global Technology group:
- Global Infrastructure, Cloud
- Information Security
- Software Developer /Software Engineer
- Data Analytics
Typical Internship Roles under Non-Technology group:
- Marketing & Communications
- Investment Intelligence
- Business Analyst
- Human Resources
- Project Coordinator
- Financial Planning and Analyst
Skills Required for Nasdaq Jobs 2021 :
- Passionate individual looking to start their career in technology
- Experience or major in Business, Data Science, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology or related field with an anticipated graduation date after December 2022
- Knowledge in Java, Python, AWS, SQL, and Tableau, C++, HTML, or other programming languages for our technology roles
Documents to be Carried for Nasdaq Jobs 2021 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Nasdaq Jobs 2021 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, Follow Us On Instagram.
Note: If Already Followed, Directly Apply Through Step#2
Step#2: Apply Link : Click Below Link To Apply
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Nasdaq Off Campus Drive 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Nasdaq Off Campus 2021 Drive?
To apply for the Nasdaq Off Campus Drive, candidates have to visit the official site at Nasdaq.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Nasdaq Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Nasdaq Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Nasdaq Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Nasdaq Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Nasdaq Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.