NALCO Recruitment 2022 Details on Vacancies Walk-In Drive, eligibility Educational qualifications, age limit and salary, fee for application Qualifications, Selection Process : National Aluminium Company Limited The organization is planning to hire applicants for 189 Posts of Proficiency Trainee via this announcement. You can find here the National Aluminium Company Limited address, the date of the interview, details on eligibility and interview schedule, as well as the application link, selection process Application procedure and other information is provided below.
|WhatsApp / Instagram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Telegram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Degree Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Government Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Linkedin Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Google Job Alert||Must Join Here|
NALCO Recruitment 2022 Details
|Organization Name||National Aluminium Company Limited|
|Name of Post||Graduate Engineer Trainee (GETs)|
|No Of Posts||189 Posts|
|Last Date To Apply||11th September 2022|
|Job Location||Across India|
NALCO Recruitment 2022 – Vacancy Details
|S.No||Name of the Discipline||Vacancies|
NALCO Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Application Fee
- Full-time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology with not less than 65% marks in aggregate for UR/ EWS/ OBC (NCL) and 55% of marks for SC/ ST/ PwBD category
- For the Chemistry discipline, the requisite qualification is M.Sc. (Chemistry) or AIC with not less than 65% marks in aggregate for UR/ EWS/ OBC (NCL) and 55% of marks for SC/ ST/ PwBD category
- Candidates in the final year of their Engineering/ Post Graduation (for Chemistry discipline) may also apply.
A candidate with a full-time prescribed degree for the disciplines as given below can only apply for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainees (GETs) in the respective discipline:
|Discipline||Prescribed full-time degrees in Engineering/ Post-Graduation|
|Mechanical||Mechanical/ Production Engineering|
|Electrical||Electrical/ Power Engineering|
|Instrumentation||Electronics/ Instrumentation/ Telecom/ Electrical Engineering|
|Civil||Civil/ Architecture/ Ceramics Engineering|
|Chemical||Chemical Engineering/ M.Tech. in Applied Chemistry|
|Chemistry||MSc. Chemistry or AIC|
The candidate’s upper age limit is 30 years as on 11.09.2022 i.e. candidates born before 11.09.1992 need not apply.
- Selected candidates will be placed on the pay scale of Rs. 40000 – 3% – 140000/- during one year of training with starting basic pay of Rs 40,000/-
- Upon successful completion of training i.e. subject to fulfilling the required performance related/ other criteria of the Company in force & amended from time to time, they will be absorbed as Assistant Manager at E1 grade in the pay scale of Rs. 60000 3%-180000/- with one additional increment.
The General, OBC & EWS Candidates must pay Rs.500/- towards the Application Fee, and all other candidates including departmental candidates are required to pay Rs. 100/- as processing fee only.
NALCO Recruitment 2022 – Selection Process
NALCO will be utilizing the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering- 2022 marks (GATE-2022 marks) for the recruitment of Graduate Engineer Trainees (GETs)
For shortlisting of the candidates, the following criteria is followed
(a) Based on the declaration of the candidate with regard to the percentage secured in Engineering discipline/ M.Sc. (Chemistry) For AIC in the online application, the initial eligibility of the candidate is ascertained as per the eligibility criteria laid down in the requisite qualification section.
(b) Secondly, the valid GATE marks are secured in the GATE 2022.
(c) The candidate should meet the eligibility criteria mentioned in (a) & (b) to be prima facie considered for shortlisting for a personal interview.
The candidates will be eligible to apply for the position of GETs in the above discipline in NALCO provided they have appeared in GATE-2022 in one of the following relevant GATE papers as detailed below:
|Discipline||GATE Paper (code)|
|Mechanical||Mechanical Engineering ((ME)|
|Electrical||Electrical Engineering (EE)|
|Instrumentation||Instrumentation Engineering (IN)|
|Metallurgy||Metallurgical Engineering (MT)|
|Civil||Civil Engineering (CE)|
|Mining||Mining Engineering (ME)|
|Chemical||Chemical Engineering (CE)|
How To Apply For NALCO Recruitment 2022
- Candidates can open the official website nalcoindia.com
- Then find the career/recruitment page on the menu bar.
- Click the official notification download and read carefully.
- Fill in all the particulars without any errors.
- Finally, submit Your Application.
NALCO Recruitment 2022 – Important Links
NALCO Recruitment 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
To apply for the NALCO Recruitment, candidates have to visit the official site at nalcoindia.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the NALCO Recruitment Selection Process?
Selection Based On Interview
Does Studentscircles provide NALCO Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides NALCO Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide NALCO Exam Syllabus?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides NALCO Exam Syllabus to find it under the Exam Syllabus Pattern section.