Myntra is India’s leading e-commerce company committed to making fashion and lifestyle products accessible to everyone. We create solutions that disrupt the ordinary and help make the world a happier, more fashionable place. We are a company that is constantly evolving into newer and better forms and we look for people who are ready to evolve with us.
From our beginnings as a customization company in 2007 to being technology and fashion pioneers today, Myntra is going places and we want you to take this journey with us. Our Culture As self-driven, motivated individuals who believe in taking ownership instead of being handed responsibility, we are a curiously non-hierarchical team who believe in working as a whole to take the Organization forward.
Firm believers of meritocracy, we encourage you to take on tasks and readily empower you with the right tools, space, and opportunities. In essence, work at Myntra is challenging but fun – we believe in equal opportunity, encourage intellectual curiosity and empower you to be the change. If you’re just as passionate about fashion and would love a workplace that is purely result-driven, Myntra is the place for you!
Myntra Off Campus Drive 2024 Details
|Associate – Analytics & Business Insights
|1 – 3 Years
Job Description For Myntra Recruitment 2024
- Displays structured problem solving, application of right tools & techniques to solve open ended
problems, Creates productized analytics solutions or frameworks independently.
- Understand Business & product problems and come up with deep data backed solutions.
- Root cause analysis and Deep dive analysis of certain product problems
- Running and maintaining the reporting system, presenting insights at a weekly forum
- Building templates, dashboards in Power BI, Gsheets for operational and management reporting
- Data extraction as per business request for Ad hoc analysis
- Business analysis and understanding
- Evaluating metrics to be tracked as per business goals, exploring other available metrics for deeper understanding of product performance
- Work in a fast-moving environment, across multiple projects with varying levels of complexity and detailing
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 1 – 3 years working with large data sets and conducting quantitative analysis
- Some understanding of Statistics and prior experience of building statistical models (e.g. hypothesis testing, product experimentation, A/B Testing, regressions).
- Excellent knowledge SQL and intermediate knowledge of data manipulation language such as R/Python
- Previous experience with working on ecommerce funnels, retention
- Ability to think through product and business metrics to assess product features
- Knowledge of business modelling and basic knowledge of financial metrics, would be a bonus
- Quick learner and ability to work in dynamic work environment
- Team player and comfortable interacting with people from multiple disciplines
- Established expertise in designing new dashboards, identifying the right metrics, layout; displays proficiency in building dashboards on Power BI using best practices and intuitive
- Bachelor’s in engineering, Computer Science, Economics, Statistics, or related discipline from a
Myntra Off Campus Drive 2024 Application Process
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link will open on new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above job description and double click to apply online
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted, details will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply the job before link Expires
We wish you the best of luck in your Myntra Off Campus Drive. May your talents shine, and may you find the perfect opportunity that not only meets your professional goals but also brings joy to your everyday work.