MPPSC Recruitment 2022 Details on Vacancies Walk-In Drive, eligibility Educational qualifications, age limit and salary, fee for application Qualifications, Selection Process : Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission The organization is planning to hire applicants for 74 Posts of Proficiency Trainee via this announcement. You can find here the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission address, the date of the interview, details on eligibility and interview schedule, as well as the application link, selection process Application procedure and other information is provided below.
|WhatsApp / Instagram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Telegram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Degree Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Government Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Linkedin Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Google Job Alert||Must Join Here|
MPPSC Recruitment 2022 Details
|Organization Name||Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name of Post||Insurance Medical Officer/ Assistant Surgeon|
|No Of Posts||74 Posts|
|Last Date To Apply||11th September 2022|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
MPPSC Recruitment 2022 – Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Insurance Medical Officer/ Assistant Surgeon||74|
MPPSC Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Application Fee
- MBBS or equivalent (candidates registered with the medical council of India).
- The medical council of India also includes candidates registered with Madhya Pradesh medical council equivalent.
- Foreign degree holders are qualified by the medical council of India.
The candidates’ age limit must have completed 21 years of age but not completed 40 years of age.
Selected candidates will be getting Rs. 15,600-39,100+5400 grade pay for the Insurance Medical Officer/ Assistant Surgeon Posts.
- For candidates belonging to SC, ST, and other BC (Non-creamy layer) and Divyangjan categories if residents of Madhya Pradesh are Rs. 250/-
- For all remaining categories candidates, and residents outside Madhya Pradesh is Rs. 500/-
- In addition to the above charges Rs. 40/- portable fee will be payable.
Note: Examination fee to be paid separately in case of online examination.
MPPSC Recruitment 2022 – Selection Process
- The candidates will be called for an interview on the basis of the merit of the marks obtained in the qualifying examination.
- The final selection list will be declared on the basis of the merit of marks obtained in the Interview.
How To Apply For MPPSC Recruitment 2022
- Candidates can open the official website mppsc.mp.gov.in
- Then find the career/recruitment page on the menu bar.
- Click the official notification download and read carefully.
- Fill in all the particulars without any errors.
- Finally, submit Your Application.
MPPSC Recruitment 2022 – Important Links
MPPSC Recruitment 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
To apply for the MPPSC Recruitment, candidates have to visit the official site at mppsc.mp.gov.in. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the MPPSC Recruitment Selection Process?
Selection Based On Interview
Does Studentscircles provide MPPSC Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides MPPSC Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide MPPSC Exam Syllabus?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides MPPSC Exam Syllabus to find it under the Exam Syllabus Pattern section.