MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
Mphasis Recruitment 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : Mphasis IT company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus.The candidates who are completed in BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech , MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Mphasis Off Campus address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Mphasis Recruitment 2020 Details :
Company Profile : Mphasis Limited
Mphasis consistently delivers Applications services, Infrastructure services, and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) services globally through a combination of technology knowhow, domain and process expertise.
We service clients in Banking & Capital Markets, Insurance, Manufacturing, Communications, Media & Entertainment, Healthcare & Life Sciences, Transportation & Logistics, Retail & Consumer Packaged goods, Energy & Utilities, and to Governments around the world.
Company Website : www.mphasis.com
Job Position : System Engineer
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/MCA - CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 3 - 5 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For Mphasis Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/MCA - CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2016/2017 graduates
Job Description For Mphasis Jobs 2020 :
The project is for a US based capital markets client and the team is working on building high-end technology solutions and development practice of ATDD along with the latest on Test Automation and Devops.
Skills Required For Mphasis Jobs 2020 :
- Experience in automation with Selenium web driver
- Experience in a Test Management tools like JIRA or similar tools
- Aware of ATDD Development methodology and practicing BDD
- Experience/knowledge of Services Testing
- Experience of working in Selenium Grid, Sauce labs etc.
Selection Process for Mphasis Jobs 2020:
- First Round – Aptitude Test
- Second Round – Tool Based Communication Test
- Third Round – Technical and HR discussion
- Fourth and Final Discussion – Post training Technical & HR Interview
Documents to be Carried for Mphasis Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply for Mphasis Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4 : Apply Link : Click Here
Mphasis Recruitment 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Mphasis Recruitment 2020 Drive?
To apply for the Mphasis Recruitment, candidates have to visit the official site at mphasis.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Mphasis Recruitment Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Mphasis Recruitment 2020 Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Mphasis Recruitment 2020 Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Mphasis Recruitment 2020 Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Mphasis Recruitment 2020 Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.