About Motorola Off Campus Drive
Motorola Solutions is solving for safer. We build and connect technologies to help protect people, property and places. Our solutions enable the collaboration between public safety agencies and enterprises that’s critical for a proactive approach to safety and security. Learn more about how we’re solving for safer communities, safer schools, safer hospitals, safer businesses – safer everywhere
Motorola Off Campus Drive 2024 Details
|0 – 1 Years
Job Description For Motorola Recruitment 2024
Engineer is responsible for overall health [Includes monitor of infrastructure, network, and application], Analyzing, and troubleshooting platforms of push-to-talk communications solutions provided by Motorola Solutions.
- Ready to work in a 24*7 mission-critical environment. This includes shift work and weekends.
- Engineers should be responsible for providing 24/7 on call support to satisfy the critical services agreed with the customer.
- Able to troubleshoot complicated, cross-platform issues handling OS, Networking, and Database in a cloud-based SaaS environment and handle live production incidents, debug/troubleshoot application and infrastructure issues
- Troubleshoot, debug and drive ‘Push-To-Talk’ solution issues to resolution by joining live troubleshooting calls with customers, capturing application logs, and network captures, and escalating the issue to a next-level engineer if necessary.
- Deploy the ‘Push-To-Talk’ application and configure the network for communication across servers.
- Monitor network performance, application performance, and service integrity.
- Develop tools and provide web services to parse application logs, system health information, and network captures to help in faster debugging and reduce issue resolution time.
- Develop tools to automate monitoring that assess and monitor Key Performance Indicators of the ‘Push-To-Talk’ solution and provide one-stop interfaces that indicate the health of the solution.
- Basic Networking Protocols
- A background in Linux/Unix Administration
- Web-based applications debugging
- Docker and Azure Basics [Understanding of Virtualized Environments]
- Basic understanding of AWS Cloud Watch
- Great communication skills
- Able to tackle customer calls
Nice to have Skills:
- Azure DevOps
- Linux Administration and She
Motorola Off Campus Drive 2024 Application Process
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link will open on new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above job description and double click to apply online
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted, details will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply the job before link Expires
We wish you the best of luck in your Motorola Off Campus Drive. May your talents shine, and may you find the perfect opportunity that not only meets your professional goals but also brings joy to your everyday work.