MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group - No Ads Direct Job Link||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
MOSIP Off Campus Drive 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : MOSIP company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check MOSIP address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
MOSIP Off Campus Drive 2020 Details :
Company Profile : MOSIP
All countries need an identification system for effective delivery of public and private services. Governments are exploring the development of multipurpose foundational ID systems. Individuals receive a unique identifier from the government that can be used to access a variety of government and private services.
MOSIP (Modular Open Source Identity Platform) aims to do something similar to what Aadhar did to India. Many countries especially the smaller ones and not so technologically advanced may not have wherewithal to develop their own Aadhar. So MOSIP attempts to ensure they do not have to rediscover the wheel. It is an open platform that harnesses the power of open source.
Company Website : www.mosip.io
Job Position : Software Development Engineer
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B.Tech - CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 0 - 2 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For MOSIP Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2018/2019/2020 graduates
Job Description For MOSIP Jobs 2020 :
- Building scripts, deployment and configuration tools
- Working on Kubernetes, docker, ansible, helm, terraform, python for DevOps
- Working on Java, web applications, mobile apps development
- Development and testing automation software
Skills Required For MOSIP Jobs 2020 :
- Strong programming ability with an understanding of technology architecture
- Ability to work on multiple technologies and learn new ones if needed
- Commitment to the open-source movement
Documents to be Carried for MOSIP Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For MOSIP Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Below Link To Apply
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
MOSIP Off Campus Drive 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for MOSIP Off Campus 2020 Drive?
To apply for the MOSIP Off Campus Drive, candidates have to visit the official site at MOSIP.io. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the MOSIP Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide MOSIP Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides MOSIP Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide MOSIP Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides MOSIP Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.