MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
Morgan Stanley Recruitment 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : Morgan Stanley IT company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off-campus. The candidates who are completed in BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Morgan Stanley Off-Campus address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Morgan Stanley Recruitment 2020 Details :
Company Profile : Morgan Stanley
Morgan Stanley is an American multinational investment bank and financial services company headquartered at 1585 Broadway in the Morgan Stanley Building, Midtown Manhattan, New York City. With offices in more than 42 countries and more than 60,000 employees, the firm’s clients include corporations, governments, institutions, and individuals. Morgan Stanley ranked No. 67 in the 2018 Fortune 500 list of the largest United States corporations by total revenue.
Company Website : www.morganstanley.com
Job Position : Automation Test Engineer
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B.Tech - CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 0 - 2 Years
Salary : Best in The Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Morgan Stanley Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech - CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2019 / 2020 graduates
Job Description for Morgan Stanley Jobs 2020 :
- Work with Test Manager and other Test Analysts to plan and execute testing tasks
- Review requirement specifications, identify gaps, determine testability and testing implications
- Identify and create test scenarios, design and develop test scripts in Quality Center and Jira
- Prepare test plan and test scripts to test each software component and requirement.
- Participate in the test case Peer Review process
- Setup test conditions prior to script execution.
- Execute test scripts and document the results in Quality Center/Jira.
- Log defects in defect tracking system and follow entered defects through lifecycle of creation to resolution
- Identify and automate the right set of cases to build the regression test for the project partnering with the horizontal automation team. Execute automation as needed during the test cycle.
- Work closely with business analysts, business subject matter experts and development teams to clarify and resolve testing issues
- Replicate issues and provide defect triage support
- Participate in test status meetings
- Perform tasks under minimal supervision
- Other testing/validation support as determined.
Skills Required for Morgan Stanley Jobs 2020 :
- The candidate should come from a Development background and must have programming skills in Java or C# or Python and should have worked on at least one of the Front End automation tool: UFT, Selenium, Test Complete, and Protractor.
- Experience in ReadyAPI/SoapUI/Rest Assured or any other backend test automation tool
- Should have experience working with web services/WCF services/Rest APIs, either as a service developer or consumer
- Hands on DevOps exposure, responsible for release and deployment cycles.
- Excellent Communication and Stakeholder management skills
- Direct experience as a QA Tester focused on manual front end testing.
- Experience in Functional, Regression and Integration testing of web and client-server applications.
- Strong structured testing knowledge and thorough understanding of quality assurance testing applications and concepts.
- Proactively takes initiative and demonstrates a high level of accountability.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of professional training and experience.
- Experience within an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Experience with HP QC & Jira.
Documents to be Carried for Morgan Stanley Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply for Morgan Stanley Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link: Click Here
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Morgan Stanley Recruitment 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Morgan Stanley Recruitment 2020 Drive?
To apply for the Morgan Stanley Recruitment, candidates have to visit the official site at morganstanley.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Morgan Stanley Recruitment Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Morgan Stanley Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Morgan Stanley Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Morgan Stanley Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Morgan Stanley Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.