About Morgan Stanley
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm’s employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 41 countries.
Morgan Stanley Off Campus Drive 2024 Details
|Analyst / Associate
|0 – 1 Years
Job Description For Morgan Stanley Recruitment 2024
In partnership with Analytics & Data, the team will produce key reports for senior management within the Risk organization, regulators, and support WM Risk in its growing data needs, ensuring high-quality actionable data.
The role offers an opportunity to develop understanding of Wealth Management business partner with Risk teams across multiple risk stripes, Analytics & Data, Business units, and IT. Additionally, this is a great opportunity for an aspiring leader to shape a new function within WM Risk.
- Collaborate with teams in Mumbai, NY, and Budapest to establish a suite of senior management reports to be produced on daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
- Analyze data to identify key risk trends to be escalated to management.
- Identify, log, and assist in resolving data gaps and issues with our IT partners.
- Create and support Tableau dashboards and other tools to enable WM Risk organization greater visibility into key business data elements.
- Draft and maintain procedure documents.
Skills – Must have
- Abilities and experience to play with multiple and variety of datasets in different formats.
- SQL, Any Database or BigData knowledge
- VBA / Excel Macros / Advance-Excel
- Coding / Scripting experience using Python / R / Perl / Unix
- Any Data Visualization Tool: Tableau, PowerBI, QlikSense/QlikView
- Analytical skills with good aptitude
Skills – Nice to have
- Familiarity with DataIku or any other EDA Tool, such as DataRobot, Alteryx, DataBricks, etc
- Data Warehousing Concepts
- Data Engineering Concepts
- Reporting / Regulatory Reporting Experience
- Understanding of Finance Domain / Wealth Management / Risk
Qualifications / Criterion
- Bachelor’s degree; ‘Computer Science’ to be preferred.
- Analyst : 0 through 2.5 Years of relevant experience
- Associate : 3 through 6 Years of relevant experience
Morgan Stanley Off Campus Drive 2024 Application Process
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link will open on new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above job description and double click to apply online
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted, details will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply the job before link Expires
We wish you the best of luck in your Morgan Stanley Off Campus Drive. May your talents shine, and may you find the perfect opportunity that not only meets your professional goals but also brings joy to your everyday work.