Learn How to Hack Moodys Fresher Jobs 2022 Off Campus Jobs Walkin Drive and Recruitment Eligibility, Careers, Salary, Qualifications, Selection Process: Moodys Company will be seeking candidates for graduate positions Off campuses. Candidates who have successful in BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree branches are eligible to apply. Here you can find the Moodys address, the date of interview, details on eligibility and interview agenda, as well as the application process information, and application procedure are provided below.
|WhatsApp / Instagram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Telegram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Degree Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Government Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Linkedin Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Google Job Alert||Must Join Here|
About The Company
Moody’s is a global integrated risk assessment firm that empowers organizations to make better decisions. Our data, analytical solutions and insights help decision-makers identify opportunities and manage the risks of doing business with others. We believe that greater transparency, more informed decisions, and fair access to information open the door to shared progress. With over 11,000 employees in more than 40 countries, Moody’s combines international presence with local expertise and over a century of experience in financial markets.
Moodys Fresher Jobs 2022 Details
|Name of Post||Associate|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply ?||B.Com/B.Sc/M.Com/MBA|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2021/2022 Batch|
|Salary||Rs 4.5 LPA – Rs 12 LPA ( Depends on Interview )|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Mentioned|
Job Description For Moodys Fresher Jobs 2022
The Associate contributes to the success of the Research and Ratings Support team, by providing a range of data and analytic services that contribute to the overall credit analysis functions performed by the MIS analytic teams. This internal facing role is part of the team that works directly with rating and research support analysts, prepares data and various discrete pieces of analytical work such as spreading, data gathering and analysis for credit ratings, research analytical market outreach and presentations, under the guidance of the RRS and R&R teams. This role provides opportunities to take additional responsibilities at key interval. Candidates will require solid accounting background with strong focus in financial analysis. They will be expected to demonstrate their ability to work effectively in a team environment with matrix reporting. The ideal candidate for this role will possess strong organizational skills, demonstrate attention to detail, and enjoy working in a collaborative team environment.
- Prepare a variety of discrete credit process inputs, perform preliminary analyses to identify trends in data, and apply reasoning to the completed work product.
- Perform financial statement analysis using accounting and finance principles to read and understand financial statements and other disclosures related to debt issuers’ performance.
- Apply Moody’s relevant methodology standards and requirements to financial data and make appropriate adjustments.
- Create a variety of standard initial work package items that serve as starting point to the ratings and research process including data, spreadsheets, charts, and tables:
- Update financial spreadsheets, charts and tables:
- Identify trends in data and apply reasoning to work being completed
- Initiate/escalate deeper reviews when necessary
- Prepare presentation materials for outreach activities.
- Provide support for RRS and R&R in monitoring / surveillance of Moody’s rated issuers.
- Support monitoring of analyst credit portfolios through news and industry source tracking and highlight key issues requiring further analysis.
- Understand the application of accounting concepts on a particular entity.
- Create documentation and provide guidance to support analysts and outsourcers.
- Review, adjust and publish data to external market participants.
- Support the credit administration process and perform other routine administrative and ad hoc tasks, as directed by RRS & R&R Teams.
- The position provides a unique opportunity to foster skills that are valuable to any future career in the financial services industry.
Skills Required For Moodys Fresher Jobs 2022
- Minimum graduate/ degree. Preferably a post graduate degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or Mathematics
- Relevant work experience in credit, financial research & analysis.
- Good Accounting background.
- Demonstrates knowledge of MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Solid verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment and prioritize tasks accordingly.
Selection Process For Moodys Fresher Jobs 2022
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Also Read : 10 Ways To Improve Your Resume Score
Moodys Placement Papers 2022 – Download Pdf
Are you ready to pass your way through the written Test effortlessly? These papers for the 2022 Placement Test can be very helpful. Candidates looking for Moodys Placement Papers will be able to end their hunt. Here, we have all the MNC and other businesses Placement Papers in PDF format. For those who recently applied for Moodys Jobs 2022 can go to this page to download the test papers for written examination for free.
★ You Can Also Check ★
|Off Campus Hiring 2022 Batch||Off Campus Hiring 2023 Batch|
|Off Campus Hiring 2021 Batch||Latest IT Jobs In India|
|Latest Mechanical Engineer Jobs||Latest Electrical Engineer Jobs|
|Upcoming Government Jobs 2022||Upcoming Bank Jobs 2022|
Candidates can access easily the practice papers here. In addition to completing more Placement Papers, you can effortlessly take to pass the Placement Test. After going through the questions, they can get a feel like a real company placement test. Candidates could use these test questions as a mock test to assess their knowledge of every subject.
|Moodys Placement Papers 2022 – Pdf Download||Download Here|
Documents to be Carried for Moodys Jobs 2022
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Moodys Jobs 2022
- Step 1 : Eligible candidates apply this drive online by below link
- Step 2 : Complete Application Form and Submit Your Resume Along With Cover Letter
- Step 3 : After Completing Above 2 Steps You Get Interview Call Letter and Crack The Interview
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Moodys Fresher Jobs 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Moodys Fresher Jobs 2022 ?
To apply for the Moodys Fresher Jobs , candidates have to visit the official site at www.moodys.com Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Moodys Fresher Jobs Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Moodys Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Moodys Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Moodys Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Moodys Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.