MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
Monotype Off Campus Drive 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : Swiggy company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Swiggy address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Monotype Off Campus Drive 2020 Details :
Company Profile : Monotype
Monotype’s fonts and technologies bring brands to life through typeface design and imaging solutions that consumers identify with every day! Our Brand Family includes Olapic, an innovator in visual content solutions and the only connected platform for the curation, creation, and enhancement of consumer, influencer, and brand visual content. Monotype’s business spans a wide array of products and services. It serves a global marketplace of brands, agencies, ISVs, freelance designers, OEMs in the print and auto sectors. Go-to-market pathways range from zero-touch e-commerce to high touch direct sales.
Company Website : www.monotype.com
Job Position : Trainee Software Development Engineer - Test
Job Location : Noida
Qualification : BE/B.Tech
Experience : 0 - 2 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For Monotype Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2019 / 2020 graduates
Job Description For Monotype Jobs 2020 :
As an SDET Trainee, you’ll do everything that a full-time Monotype SDET engineer does!
- You’ll collaborate with engineers, designers, and product managers; build software automation tools to help detect bugs; read and write design docs, and attend stand-ups and team meetings.
- You will be working on NodeJS, Selenium, codeceptJS & KarateJS etc. to automate backend and front end software.
- You’ll also get 1:1 mentorship experience with a Monotype engineer who will make sure that you thrive at Monotype. Additionally, you will have regular coaching sessions with your manager.
Documents to be Carried for Monotype Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Monotype Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Here
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Monotype Off Campus Drive 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Monotype Off Campus 2020 Drive?
To apply for the Monotype Off Campus Drive, candidates have to visit the official site at monotype.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Monotype Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Monotype Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Monotype Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Monotype Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Monotype Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.