MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group - No Ads Direct Job Link||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
Molex Recruitment 2021 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process: Molex company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Molex address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Molex Recruitment 2021 Details :
Company Profile : Molex
Molex is a leading global supplier of advanced electronic components and solutions. Every day, we design and manufacture solutions that make your life easier. Whether it’s inside the latest smartphone, the trusted home appliance or the connected car, you’ll find our innovation everywhere!
In business for over 75 years, we are proud of our many innovations and the technologies they’ve enabled. Molex was instrumental in the first car radio, the first cellular phone and the first HDTV. Our pioneering products have one thing in common they help leading technology companies achieve their own innovations.
Company Website : www.molex.com
Job Position : Graduate Engineer Trainee
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech – Mechanical
Experience : 0-1 Years
Salary : Best in Industry
Eligibility Criteria For Molex Jobs 2021 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech – Mechanical
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2019/2020 graduates
Job Description for Molex Jobs 2021 :
- Responsible for execution of NPD/MOD assigned and meet the set targets.
- Follow PDP process. Work collaboratively with the Requestors, Peers, Supervisors, PM's, other engineering groups.
- Responsible for understanding and working towards meeting VOC, by closely working with product management.
- Facilitate and conduct conceptual reviews, DFM reviews, DFMEA/PFMEA reviews, Design reviews, phase gate reviews etc.
- Works on FEA and Lightpipe simulations on need basis.
- Responsible for creating Concept models, drawings, product specifications, DVPR, test summary.
- Conduct Tolerance analysis & stack up analysis on the NPD
- Responsible evaluation of new tools for better productivity
- Understand, aim and achieve organization / department /self-goals.
- Show value creation, productivity improvement and continual improvements.
- Responsible for working on CAD tools like NX/ECTR, Engineering change tools - SAP, presentation tools - power point, analytic tools - Microsoft excel etc.
- Responsible for self-planning of work based on organizational priorities by closely working with Manager.
- Imbibe quality in every action / work performed.
- Encourage team for Innovative ideas / product suggestion.
- Ensure and encourage Team participation in Knowledge sharing on Technologies and Products.
- Support on optimizing the existing product with continuous improvement.
- Support the Advanced Engineering Team on NPD and MOD projects
- Create Concept models, Drawings & DVPR’s
- Conduct Stack up analysis
- Evaluates Tools/services
- Supports FEA and Correlation activities
Skills Required for Molex Jobs 2021 :
- Excellent understanding of Physics and Engineering Mechanics
- Excellent drawing reading skills
- Skills in NX and Hypermesh preferable
- Understanding of product development process would be advantageous
- Good Knowledge of GD&T, tolerance studies, statistical analysis and FEA would be advantageous
- Design for Manufacturing/Assembly (DFM/DFA) understanding would be advantageous
- Strong & Effective oral and written communication
- Confident and capable of handling conference calls.
- Self-driven and quick learner.
- Good analytical thinking and problem-solving skills using systematic tools (8D, fishbone, cause/effect diagrams)
- Alignment to MBM philosophy
- Strong computer skills; experience with spreadsheets, presentation and Microsoft Office
- Ability to explain complex technical concepts to others
How to Apply for Molex Jobs 2021 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4:Apply Now :: Click below link to apply
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Molex Recruitment 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Molex Recruitment 2021 Drive?
To apply for the Molex Recruitment, candidates have to visit the official site at Molex.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Molex Recruitment Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Molex Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Molex Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Molex Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Molex Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.