Molex is a leading global provider of electronic solutions, offering a diverse range of products and services in the connectivity industry. Established in 1938, Molex has a rich history of innovation and has become a key player in providing electronic components and solutions for various industries, including automotive, telecommunications, data centers, medical, and consumer electronics.
The company is known for its expertise in designing and manufacturing connectors, cables, antennas, and other interconnect solutions that facilitate the seamless transmission of data and power in electronic systems. Molex’s commitment to innovation and quality has made it a trusted partner for businesses seeking reliable and cutting-edge connectivity solutions.
Molex Off Campus Drive 2024 Details
|Trainee, Trade and Customs
|0 – 1 Years
Job Description For Molex Recruitment 2024
You will hold the position of Trainee, Trade and Customs.
You will be a part of the Global Supply Chain.
What You Will Do
- Responsible for categorizing Molex commodities, software, and technology using Export Control Classification Numbers (ECCN’s) in accordance with the Bureau of Industry and Security’s Commerce Control List (CCL) and other EU and AP country laws and regulations.
- Collaborate with relevant Molex or vendor Engineering design/Product Management/Sales/Procurement teams to determine and validate product classification.
- Record and manage classification data in SAP-GTS, ensuring timely completion of assigned classifications.
- Ensure data integrity concerning classification and value information declared to Customs authorities. Responsible for adherence to government rules and regulations regarding classification.
- Ability to investigate discrepancies and promptly provide justification to support classification claims to Customs.
- Establish and maintain a central database of global Harmonized Tariff Schedules (HTS), Export Control Classification Numbers (ECCN), and duty/tax rates for all products.
- Support the implementation of approved internal trade projects related to classification and other import and export areas, submit binding rulings when necessary, and support denied party screening, Country of Origin, and Free Trade Agreement-related projects.
- Be available to support shifts if required by the business.
- Assist the supervisor in reviewing, validating, transitioning, and providing day-to-day support from the India GTC team.
- Participate and contribute to the development of Molex Global Technical Centre with creative and innovative ideas.
- Provide support and details to the supervisor on the monthly KPI.
Who You Are (Basic Qualifications)
- Bachelor of Engineering (Electrical/Electronics & Communication).
What Will Put You Ahead
- Self-starter with minimal supervision required.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- High degree of integrity.
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Must be able to collaborate with R&D, procurement, Product Management & Logistics groups.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Cross-cultural communication skills are desired.
- Ability to travel as needed.
- Willingness to work in shifts.
Molex Off Campus Drive 2024 Application Process
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link will open on new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above job description and double click to apply online
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted, details will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply the job before link Expires
We wish you the best of luck in your Molex Off Campus Drive. May your talents shine, and may you find the perfect opportunity that not only meets your professional goals but also brings joy to your everyday work.