MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
Mobikon Off Campus Drive 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : Mobikon company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Mobikon address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Mobikon Off Campus Drive 2020 Details :
Company Profile : Mobikon
Mobikon is a leading AI-driven Consumer Engagement and Predictive Analytics SaaS platform to Engage Customers, Gain Insights, Predict Behaviours, and Increase Sales for the F&B industry. It’s cloud-based platform is designed to simplify and streamline the CRM functions of running a successful restaurant by providing true closed loop, customer lifecycle marketing, off-line to online targeting and business intelligence.
Company Website : www.mobikon.com
Job Position : Business Development Manager
Job Location : Pune
Qualification : B.Com/BBA/MBA
Experience : 1 - 5 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For Mobikon Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: B.Com/BBA/MBA
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2018/2019 graduates
Job Description For Mobikon Jobs 2020 :
- Empathize with every aspect of the customer experience, putting customers- needs first.
- Maintain high levels of customer engagement (including on site meetings) with a focus on customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Conduct usage & adoption reviews and proactively suggest solutions to common customer challenges.
- Continually identify and develop new uses for Mobikon that drive adoption and that align to customers- business needs and marketing goals.
- Play an active role mapping, tracking, meeting and delivery of new accounts and identifying new opportunities for regions with focus on market penetration and revenue maximization.
- Manage end-to-end client relationship including pitching, negotiation, contracting, billing/invoicing, and payment collection, result tracking and troubleshooting.
- Develop a network of direct and indirect sales teams for generating leads and business.
- Proactively spot and correct any issues that could affect customer satisfaction or retention.
- Coach customers to be product experts and train their teams on best practices so they become increasingly self-sufficient.
- Partner closely with other cross-functional team members to translate business needs and product requirements into new solutions for customers.
- Develop Key Accounts assets and methods, and work with product marketing to create new or refine existing on boarding materials.
- Accountable for up sell and increase the revenue per customer.
- Project Management / Campaign Management tool experience.
- Help drive customer references and case studies & produce reports and presentations to explain insights and results to marketing professionals.
Skills Required For Mobikon Jobs 2020 :
- at least 1+ years relevant work experience in account management. SaaS experience a benefit.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty and adoption.
- Diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through customer issues.
- Excellent personal presentation and communication skills & strong client servicing skills.
- Strong analytical, technical and mathematical abilities.
- Experience of dealing with customer and or transaction data sets in the Hospitality/retail market.
- Ability for ideating and creating targeted buckets and modifying the questionnaire to create additional data buckets.
- Prioritizes workload and meets deadlines for a variety of marketing
Documents to be Carried for Mobikon Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Mobikon Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Below Link To Apply
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Mobikon Off Campus Drive 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Mobikon Off Campus 2020 Drive?
To apply for the Mobikon Off Campus Drive, candidates have to visit the official site at Mobikon.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Mobikon Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Mobikon Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Mobikon Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Mobikon Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Mobikon Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.