MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
Mindtree Off Campus Drive 2020 : Mindtree IT company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech , MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Mindtree Off Campus address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Mindtree Off Campus Drive 2020 Details :
Company Profile : Mindtree Limited
Mindtree Limited is a global information technology solutions company with revenues of over USD 400 million. Our 11,000 experts engineer meaningful technology solutions to help businesses and societies flourish. Mindtree’s consulting-driven approach makes us a strategic partner to over 40 Fortune 500 enterprises.
Company Website: www.mindtree.com
Job Positions: Service Desk Engineer
Experience: 2 – 5 Years
Job Location: Across India
Salary: ₹ 2.75 LPA
Eligibility Criteria for Mindtree Jobs 2020:
- 2017/2018 Batch
- 10th and 12th percentage – 65% Aggregate of 65% or 6.5 CGPA in Engineering (BE / B.Tech / MCA only)
- Please note the percentage calculation in case of CGPA: Total marks obtained from in all the subjects from the first to last semester divided by total of maximum marks in all the subjects from the first to last semester.
- Candidates need to clear all exams before joining and should come with Degree Certificates.
- Only Students from CS/IT and circuital branches can take part in the Mindtree selection process (branches mentioned below)
- Gaps in education should be less than 1 year and gaps within Engineering course is not eligible
Job Description for Mindtree Jobs Drive 2020 :
- Be responsible for queue monitoring and acknowledging tickets.
- Assigning tickets to next level of engineers as per the category of tickets
- Service Desk, Server monitoring, Network monitoring, Troubleshooting server issues & network issues.
- Incident management and client handling skills.
- Support on call, ready to work in any shift as per the project need from any Mindtree location.
- Basic application support knowledge
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Ability to work independently, be adaptable to change and varied working hours
- Ready for 24/7 support, rotational shifts
- Ability to take quick decisions, like when to escalate a ticket to next level
- Ability to comprehend the issue and act with swiftness
- Individual must be flexible to work for extended hours, if required.
Skills Required for Mindtree Jobs 2020 :
- Should have understanding of basic IT related technical terms like memory, server, CPU, network, IP address etc.
- Prior Experience in infrastructure monitoring will be an added advantage.
Selection Process for MindTree Jobs 2020 :
We have a three level assessment to select people for our Software engineer careers. It begins with an aptitude assessment (online evaluation at interview venue – logical, quantitative, English), followed by an online coding assessment. This is followed by a face to face Technical interview and personal interview.
- Aptitude Test
- Programming Test
- Technical and HR Interview
How To Apply For Mindtree Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link: Click Here