About Microsoft Off Campus Drive
Ah, Microsoft—the tech giant that brought us Windows, Office, and so much more! Founded by Bill Gates and Paul Allen in 1975, Microsoft has been a major player in the computing industry for decades. Windows, their flagship operating system, is practically synonymous with personal computing. Whether you love it or occasionally curse at it, chances are you’ve interacted with a Windows PC. Microsoft Office suite—Word, Excel, PowerPoint—has been a staple in offices and homes worldwide.
Microsoft Off Campus Drive 2024 Details
|Customer Success Executive
|0 – 1 Years
Job Description For Microsoft Recruitment 2024
Customer Success Executive (CSE) is the primary customer contact for Microsoft+Nuance products and services and is responsible for creating a “wow” customer experience. Each CSE is responsible for multiple small to mid-customer accounts. The CSE will be responsible for day-to-day customer success activities spanning from the initial stages of implementation to continued engagement and retention.
The CSE will have an in-depth understanding of each customer’s overall business requirements and act as a consultant to determine how the various PowerShare solutions and features can meet their needs. CSEs maximize the client’s return on investment in PowerShare products and services, drive usage, increase reference-ability and broaden upsell/cross-sell opportunities. The CSE will also partner with other internal teams on initiatives that address customer needs.
- Manage up to 50 small to mid-sized customers (annual customer revenue between $2-3 million).
- Be accountable to drive efficient usage of PowerShare and services within customers by driving the creation and execution of a thorough and action-oriented Adoption Plan.
- Implement PowerShare at spoke accounts (install, train, test and ensure connectivity).
- Build awareness in the marketplace, educate prospects, and meet or exceed your assigned objectives by expanding the PowerShare footprint across our client base.
- Create value for customers by ensuring they clearly define business outcomes and then build a “success plan” with the appropriately identified objectives, stakeholders, milestones, risks, and metrics needed to achieve them.
- Be accountable to drive efficient usage of PowerShare within customers by driving the creation and execution of a thorough and action-oriented Adoption Plan.
- Build, maintain and leverage relationships within each customer to influence solution adoption, create strong support for new opportunities and to secure their willingness to advocate on Microsoft+Nuance’s behalf.
- Demonstrate advanced insights and understanding of customer’s business/industry and challenge appropriately the way a customer views both their business and processes.
- Orchestrate and gain strong buy-in with multiple external and internal teams and be highly connected to PowerShare SMEs throughout the customer’s lifecycle.
Microsoft Off Campus Drive 2024 Application Process
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link will open on new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above job description and double click to apply online
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted, details will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply the job before link Expires
We wish you the best of luck in your Microsoft Off Campus Drive. May your talents shine, and may you find the perfect opportunity that not only meets your professional goals but also brings joy to your everyday work.