MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
Microchip Recruitment 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : Microchip Off Campus IT company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Microchip Off Campus address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Microchip Recruitment 2020 Details :
Company Profile : Microchip
Microchip Technology Inc. is a leading provider of microcontroller, analog, FPGA, connectivity, and power management semiconductors. Its easy-to-use development tools and comprehensive product portfolio enable customers to create optimal designs while reducing total system cost, risk, and time to market. The company’s solutions serve more than 130,000 customers across the industrial, automotive, consumer, aerospace and defense, communications and computing markets.
Company Website : www.microchip.com
Job Position : Software Engineer
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B.Tech - CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 0 – 1 Years
Salary : Best in the industry
Eligibility Criteria for Microchip Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: BE /B.Tech
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2019 / 2020 graduates
Job Description for Microchip Jobs 2020 :
- In this role, you will be responsible for all aspects of quality for a family of storage projects.
- You will need to implement automated tests for all layers of the application.
- Design/Develop tools and frameworks to enable machines to do continuous system testing.
Skills Required for Microchip Jobs 2020 :
- Experience or exposure to Data Storage domain
- Experience on Linux, Windows, and VMware platforms
- Knowledge in SCSI Primary, Block, and Storage Enclosure command sets.
- Knowledge of Enterprise servers and storage environments
- Knowledge in Storage Enclosure Zoning and Management
- Experience developing software in Advanced REST a plus.
- Knowledge and use of standards such as REST, HTML5, JSON
- Knowledge in SOAP, IPMI, CIM, and RESTFUL protocols
- Experience in C++ and Linux.
- Beginners to intermediate programming skills – object-oriented design and analysis/debugging skills.
- Good knowledge of Data Structures, System Programming, etc.
- Quick Learner and flexible to take up different tasks.
How To Apply for Microchip Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4 : Apply link: Click here
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Microchip Recruitment 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Microchip Recruitment 2020 Drive?
To apply for the Microchip Recruitment Drive, candidates have to visit the official site at microchip.com Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Microchip Recruitment Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Microchip Recruitment 2020 Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Microchip Recruitment 2020 Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Microchip Recruitment 2020 Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Microchip Recruitment 2020 Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.