We live in a time of unprecedented change. A time when economies, regulations, and social safety nets are all in flux. Customers around the globe have told us they’re overwhelmed by the pace of change and are looking for a trusted partner to help them manage life’s twists and turns. MetLife is committed to being that partner. That’s why we’re transforming our business:
Delivering greater value for the people we serve by becoming a simpler, more focused, and future-facing company. We’ll be introducing new ways to meet our customers’ evolving needs, with flexible products; simpler, more intuitive experiences and a range of new services.
MetLife Off Campus Drive 2024 Details
|Associate – Technology Services
|BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ M.Sc
|0 – 1 Years
Job Description For MetLife Recruitment 2024
- Responsible for gathering requirements for change requests to Create IT Infrastructure changes
- Risk assessment and Impact analysis of the infrastructure change in production or otherwise, before proceeding with the request
- Interact with different stakeholders, including Project Managers, Change Managers, AVPs and engineers daily for building change schedules and successful implementation
- Work with different teams and AD groups supporting Windows, LINUX, UNIX, and SQL Production, Disaster Recovery, QA, Integration and Dev servers and network devices
- Should have complete knowledge of Servers (Virtual, Standalone, Blade VMware, clusters, data cluster centers etc) and Server Naming Conventions , networking services
- Capacity planning and management for dealing with requests around memory / CPU increase / decrease, San storage area network
- Ensure that all Operational and Pre-Production changes to IT Services are logged, prioritized in SNOW, and completed as per the requirements
- Work in coordination with IT Support Teams, and Project Managers to provide support for the Request for Change (RFC) from inception to delivery
- Creation of Change tickets on SNOW as per Software/Hardware/Server change requirements
- Follow the complete change cycle from Planning, scheduling, and implementation
- Performing follow-ups for reviews and approvals on pending or drafted Request for Change s (RFC s) to meet the target depending upon scheduled start date and end date of the tickets
- Responsible for representing the change on the Project calls and Change Advisory Board calls as per the requirement
- Manage updates and communication across business functions along with coordination amongst various project managers to complete the change implementation per schedule
Primary Internal Interactions
- Manager for the purpose of reporting performance, escalations, clarifying concerns, and seeking feedback and support.
- Manager for monthly evaluation of performance.
- TL / Assistant Manager for the purpose of seeking cooperation & clarification on process-related matters & providing assistance and support when required.
- Team members to provide feedback, career path discussion, skill-set enhancement, training needs and identification, performance improvement discussion
Primary External Interactions
- Business Partners for Service Delivery as per agreed upon SLA
- Customers spread across different geographies for application upgrades and change requests
- Business Partners for follow-up work and closure of open items
Skills Technical Skills
- Good understanding of Manual Testing
- Basic understanding of database testing
- Strong Client Interaction skills
- Good knowledge of Excel, Power point and Word
Process Specific Skills
- Manual Testing skills
- Strong Presentation skills
- Strong documentation skills
- Project Coordination/management skills
Soft skills (Minimum)
- Proficiency in English
- Communication skills – should be able to read, interpret business documents. Excellent oral/written communication
- Team work/ Managing Self / Adaptability
- Ability to work successfully in production driven environment
- Ability to work on routine/standardized transactions
- Ability to identify process improvement opportunities
- Contribute actively to the success of initiatives at Organizational level
Soft Skills (Desired)
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and to deliver accurate and detailed results within firm deadlines.
- Ability to research and resolve problems.
- Ability to handle escalation
- BCA, MCA, B.SC IT, M.SC IT, B. Tech (Computer Science), M. Tech (Computer Science)Work Experience Requirements
- Manual Software Testing, Data Management and Project Management Experience
MetLife Off Campus Drive 2024 Application Process
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link will open on new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above job description and double click to apply online
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted, details will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply the job before link Expires
We wish you the best of luck in your MetLife Off Campus Drive. May your talents shine, and may you find the perfect opportunity that not only meets your professional goals but also brings joy to your everyday work.