MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group - No Ads Direct Job Link||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
Media.net Off Campus Drive 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process: Media.net company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Media.net address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Media.net Off Campus Drive 2020 Details :
Company Profile : Media.net
Media.net is one of the world’s leading companies in the Contextual Advertising space that provides a wide range of advertising and traffic monetization solutions. Since its founding, Media.net has constantly broken new ground in building innovative contextual advertising solutions. We serve our contextual real-time ads customized for each visitor and each page view across billions of visitors, across 10’s of millions sites/domains on a server infrastructure that runs 1000+ CPUs, terabytes of RAM, and 100’s of petabytes of data.With 1000+ employees, Media.net has one of the largest teams worldwide building a global contextual advertising business. By market cap, Media.net is one of the Top 5 largest ad tech companies worldwide. By revenue, Media.net is the #2 largest contextual advertising businesses worldwide.
Media.net is acquired by Chinese Consortium for $900 Million USD in 3rd Largest Ad Tech deal ever and this acquisition will fuel Media.Net’s global expansion strategy and provide access to China’s world-class talent and capital markets.
Company Website : www.media.net
Job Position : Software Development Engineer
Job Location : Across India
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 3 - 5 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For Media.net Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2016/2017 graduates
Job Description For Media.net Jobs 2020 :
- You will be part of the product engineering efforts in multiple areas of our ad serving technology stack and work with world class R&D teams to develop world’s leading advertising platform.
- Our platform is built using myriad technologies, complex algorithms to identify right ads for the user based on contextual and profile information.
- In this role you will be responsible for the entire lifecycle of one or more areas – including architecture, design, coding, deployment etc.
- We believe that ‘code speaks louder than words’ and as such expect everyone at every level in the engineering team to be comfortable rolling up their sleeves, firing up their favorite IDE and writing clean, testable and well-designed code.
Skills Required For Media.net Jobs 2020 :
- Good grasp on programming fundamentals including OOP, Design Patterns, Data Structures, Networking and OS Concepts
- Excellent coding skills.
- Good knowledge of relational databases and writing complex SQL queries
- Good knowledge of web 2.0 technologies
- Knowledge of distributed systems, Multi-threading, network programming.
- Exhibit passion and enthusiasm for building and maintaining large scale platforms.
- Passionate about automated testing, good design, performance and scalability.
- Able to solve complex algorithms.
- Flexible to work on any technology. Should be able to pick-up new technologies fast.
- Excellent analytical, logical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
Documents to be Carried for Media.net Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Media.net Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Here
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Media.net Off Campus Drive 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Media.net Off Campus 2020 Drive?
To apply for the Media.net Off Campus Drive, candidates have to visit the official site at Media.net.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Media.net Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Media.net Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Media.net Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Media.net Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Media.net Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.