MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group - No Ads Direct Job Link||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
McKinsey Recruitment 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : McKinsey Off Campus IT company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech / MCA Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check McKinsey Off Campus address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus , selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
McKinsey Recruitment 2020 Details :
Company Profile : McKinsey Digital
McKinsey Digital brings together the best of McKinsey’s digital capabilities to help our clients use digital technology to transform their businesses. As part of this group, you’ll join a global team working on everything from IT modernization and strategy to agile, cloud, cybersecurity, and digital transformation.
Company Website: www.mckinsey.com
Job Position: Application Developer
Job Location : Bangalore,Chennai
Qualification : BE/B.Tech - CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 1 - 2 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria for McKinsey Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech - CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2017/2018/2019 graduates
Job Description for Mckinsey Jobs 2020 :
- You'll work in Chennai as part of our Business Presentation Design Services team, which is part of our global support network, consisting of several globally operating teams that support our consultants from research, analytics, IT, assistant support, and Presentation Design.
- You will be a part of the application development team, which develops new applications/tools, as well as maintains the existing ones. You will play a pivotal role in the Automation program – being an integral part of the product team which focuses on building solutions to improve the productivity of our colleagues and accuracy/consistency of the output using Microsoft Office apps (mainly PowerPoint & Excel).
- Our teams in the Business Presentation Design support translate the findings made during the consulting process into compelling visuals, charts, and presentations. In India, McKinsey Business Presentation Design Services has offices in Chennai, Bengaluru, and Thiruvananthapuram. With over 1200 colleagues, our teams work on a 24/7 basis and across 3-shifts.
- You will be part of a larger automation product team that focuses on improving the productivity of our colleagues and the quality of the output with the help of technology to automate repetitive tasks and create consistency. This team looks at all means to achieve this, which would include building new tools or adopting existing products in the market.
- |n this role you will be the expert within the product team and will be responsible for technical delivery. You will be involved in various activities including analyzing user requirements, estimating effort for development/change, preparing design/documentation, building automated test cases, and deployment. You will participate in brainstorming discussions and translate user requirements into apps/add-ins which can be used consistently across our locations.
- You will collaborate closely with a range of internal stakeholders – product owners, project managers, end-users, as well as external vendors. A lot of your work would require you to independently research, experiment new techniques and problem solve along with the team to build effective solutions.
- You will be joining our team at a transformational time where the focus on leveraging technology and innovation is our high priority and the firm has placed a mandate for greater advances in automation in the presentation creation space. You will evaluate new technologies and recommend new tools/methodologies to McKinsey Leaders, and ensure all development efforts are in alignment and compliant with firm policies.
Skills Required for Mckinsey Jobs 2020 :
- Undergraduate or engineering degree
- 1 - 2 years of hands-on experience in developing add-ins for Microsoft Office applications using .net/VSTO
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft Suite usage (e.g., PowerPoint, Excel, Word)Excellent and proven quantitative and analytical skills and understanding of C#Ability to work independently and solve complex problems in a structured manner
- Consistent track record in delivering exceptional results
- Willingness and agility to learn new tools/techniques and drive excellence
- Disposition to work in a collaborative and structured environment
- Creative, responsive, and adaptive in a dynamic environment
- Excellent communication, articulation, and negotiation skills
- Ability to prioritize, schedule, and meet deadlines
Documents to be Carried for Mckinsey Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Mckinsey Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Below Link To Apply
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
McKinsey Recruitment 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for McKinsey Recruitment 2020 Drive?
To apply for the McKinsey Recruitment, candidates have to visit the official site at McKinsey.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the McKinsey Recruitment Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide McKinsey Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides McKinsey Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide McKinsey Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides McKinsey Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.