MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group - No Ads Direct Job Link||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
McKinsey Off Campus Drive 2021 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : McKinsey Off Campus IT company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech / MCA Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check McKinsey Off Campus address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus,selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
McKinsey Off Campus Drive 2020 Details :
Company Profile : McKinsey Digital
McKinsey Digital brings together the best of McKinsey’s digital capabilities to help our clients use digital technology to transform their businesses. As part of this group, you’ll join a global team working on everything from IT modernization and strategy to agile, cloud, cybersecurity, and digital transformation.
Company Website: www.mckinsey.com
|Latest Freshers Jobs||Internships For Freshers|
|Off Campus Drive 2021 ( MNC Jobs )||Free Online Courses|
|2021 Batch Jobs For Freshers||2022 Batch Jobs For Freshers|
Job Position: Junior Research Analyst
Job Location: Gurgaon
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/B.Sc
Experience : 0 - 2 Years
Salary: As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria for McKinsey Jobs 2021 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/B.Sc
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2018/2019/2020 graduates
Job Description for Mckinsey Jobs 2021 :
- You will be part of the India Research and Insights team at the Knowledge Centre in Gurgaon.
- The India research team specializes in local content expertise on India level topics through secondary and primary research. This group helps client teams in India deliver on high impact projects that span across multiple industry sectors and functional domains across India.
- The India Knowledge Centre based at Gurgaon is the biggest hub of McKinsey’s global knowledge management capability. It provides support to McKinsey consulting teams across the globe. The center has grown into McKinsey’s largest research unit, comprising of more than 1700 knowledge management professionals across 90 cities.
RESPONSIBILITIES(WHAT YOU’LL DO):-
- You will work with Mckinsey consultants and fellow researchers to understand, disaggregate and prioritize their information needs.
- In this role, you will help McKinsey teams determine the most appropriate solution to the issues they are working on, effectively balancing quality, availability, timeliness and cost limitations. By leveraging global electronic databases and the McKinsey knowledge management network, you will collect, summarize, synthesize and form a well-structured perspective based on the relevant facts.
- You will communicate the end products (e.g. frameworks, PowerPoint charts, summaries, fact packs, excel spreadsheets) to the teams in a clear and synthesized manner using the McKinsey format and style.
Skills Required for Mckinsey Jobs 2021 :
- Bachelor’s degree from a reputed institute
- Strong written/verbal communications skills
- Broad understanding of business and general trends and issues; comfort with business concepts
- Proficiency with Excel, Word, PowerPointExcellent problem-solving, analytical, and quantitative skills
- Entrepreneurial and self-starter who enjoys the challenges and rewards of research work in a dynamic and changing environment
- Willing to work in a highly demanding and results-oriented team environment
- Strong multi-tasking abilities
- Professional attitude and service orientation; team player
Documents to be Carried for Mckinsey Jobs 2021 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Mckinsey Jobs 2021 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Below Link To Apply
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
McKinsey Off Campus Drive 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for McKinsey Off Campus 2021 Drive?
To apply for the McKinsey Off Campus Drive, candidates have to visit the official site at mckinsey.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the McKinsey Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide McKinsey Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides McKinsey Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide McKinsey Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides McKinsey Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.