MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Job Group ( 7500 + )||JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP|
|Telegram Job Group ( 15000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
Mastercard Recruitment 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : Mastercard company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus.The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech / ME / M.tech / B.Sc/BA/B.Com Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Mastercard Off Campus address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Mastercard Recruitment 2020 Details :
Company Profile : Mastercard
Mastercard is a leading global payments & technology company that connects consumers, businesses, merchants, issuers & governments around the world.
Company Website: www.mastercard.co.in
Job Position : Software Development Engineer
Job Location : Pune & Work From Home
Qualification : BE/B.Tech - CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 0 - 3 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For Mastercard Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech - CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2019 / 2020 graduates
Job Description For Mastercard Jobs 2020 :
- Full Stack Developer with adequate attention to design and code quality
- Drive design and development in Java 8 and above using Object Oriented SOLID principles and patterns towards creating reusable and scalable microservices leveraging technologies such as Spring Boot Framework, Event Driven Architecture etc.
- Develop in a CICD environment leveraging Pivotal Cloud Foundry
- Leverage the appropriate persistence mechanisms such as RDBMS, No SQL etc based on needs
- Implement Coding Best Practices. Implement Code Quality gates as per the program norms.
- Perform various Proofs-of-concept depending on the business needs
- Coordinate with various groups in MasterCard to ensure success of the projects
- Exhibit teamwork aligned completely with the Agile environment
Skills Required For Mastercard Jobs 2020 :
- Passionate about technology with Full Stack Developer skills/talent
- In depth knowledge on product development
- Strong expertise in Java and Spring Boot. Experience working on Event Driven Architecture would be an advantage.
- Experience in Online / Real Time Systems development
- Experience in CI and CD
- Experience in PCF (Pivotal Cloud Foundry) and Digital Native Architecture is desirable
- Strong Communicator
- Quick grasping and learning abilities
How to Apply for MasterCard Jobs Drive 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4 : Apply Link : Click Here
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Mastercard Recruitment 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Mastercard Recruitment 2020 Drive?
To apply for the Mastercard Recruitment, candidates have to visit the official site at Mastercard.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Mastercard Recruitment Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Mastercard Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Mastercard Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Mastercard Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Mastercard Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.