Marriott International, Inc. is based in Bethesda, Maryland, USA, and encompasses a portfolio of nearly 8,700 properties under 31 leading brands spanning 138 countries and territories. Its heritage can be traced to a root beer stand opened in Washington, D.C., in 1927 by J. Willard and Alice S. Marriott. Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.
Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws. Community Guidelines: We reserve the right to remove without any notice content that we determine in our sole discretion is offensive or illegal, contains personally identifiable information, trademarks or copyrights belonging to a third party, advertises a third party’s products or services, or is otherwise inappropriate.
Marriott Off Campus Drive 2024 Details
|0 – 1 Years
Job Description For Marriott Recruitment 2024
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical problems or issues related to computer software and systems.
- Provide technical guidance and recommendations to resolve business problems.
- Analyze, recommend, and implement process improvements.
- Enter commands and activate controls on computer and peripheral equipment to integrate and operate equipment. Troubleshoot, modify, support, manage, and maintain applications programs and user accounts.
- Maintain records of daily data communication transactions, problems and remedial actions taken, or installation activities.
- Train or instruct users in the proper use of hardware or software.
- Manage and coordinate planning, design, operations, maintenance, and resource allocation of telecommunications activities, including client/server support and strategic and tactical planning.
- Consult with and advise others on administrative policies and procedures, technical problems, priorities, and methods related to telecommunications.
Marriott Off Campus Drive 2024 Application Process
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link will open on new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above job description and double click to apply online
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted, details will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply the job before link Expires
We wish you the best of luck in your Marriott Off Campus Drive. May your talents shine, and may you find the perfect opportunity that not only meets your professional goals but also brings joy to your everyday work.