Maersk is a Danish integrated shipping company, one of the largest in the world. Founded in 1904, it has since expanded into various sectors, primarily focusing on container shipping, logistics, and energy. Initially known for its shipping services, Maersk gradually diversified its operations to include oil and gas exploration, terminals, and logistics solutions.
The company’s container shipping division is a key player in global trade, operating a vast fleet of vessels that transport goods across continents. Maersk Line, the container shipping arm, has a significant market share and is recognized for its size, efficiency, and global reach.
Maersk’s expansion into logistics involves providing end-to-end supply chain solutions for businesses, encompassing transportation, warehousing, and distribution services. The company aims to offer integrated solutions that optimize the movement of goods worldwide.
Maersk Off Campus Drive 2024 Details
|0 – 1 Years
Job Description For Maersk Recruitment 2024
- Build applications working on both front end and back end technologies using various programming languages and development tools for the end users to use for their business needs
- Building software in accordance to the standards and guidelines
- Responsible for the quality design and implementation (supportable, maintainable, scalable, performant, secure) of APIs delivering business value
- Providing expertise regarding API technologies.
- Ensuring builds are kept green and the code management strategy (branching) is closely followed.
- Raising capability and standards within team; pairing on tasks, peer review of team members’ code and constructive feedback for improvement in both the code base and team capability (blame free feedback etc.)
- Proactive contribution to continual improvements within your team through both active participation in retrospective and from engagement with cross team best-practice communities
- Advisory to Product Owners to identify and manage risks, debt, issues and opportunities for the technical improvement.
- Supporting the recruitment of (developers) across the department
- Technical support during cut-over activities
- Providing continuous improvement suggestions in internal code frameworks, best practices and guidelines
- Hands-on experience of using a front-end development framework, such as Node.js, React, redux/angular.js/ backbone/vue.js, Hapi.js. Preferably React.
- Possess good understanding of UX & UI principles and should be able to apply them while building solutions
- Develop comprehensive UI tests using Jest, Enzyme, or Testing Library to ensure consistent functionality and behaviour.
- Knowledge of CI/CD pipeline with Maven, Jenkins, Nexus
- Experience in development using scalable and robust RESTful APIs
- Knowledge on Microsoft Azure App Services
- Knowledge in working in a cloud environment (Azure)
- User Management in terms of authorization (Role-based access control implementations)
- Proven knowledge of Behavioural Driven Development (BDD) and Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Knowledge with Spring Boot, Microservice, Message Queues (JMS based), SQL
- Containerised Deployment – Docker, Kubernetes
- Secure by design
- Messaging/Streaming – MQ, Kafka
- Agile software development experience
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to translate between technical language and business language, and communicate to different target groups
- Ability to understand complex design
- Possessing the ability to balance and find compromises between opposing forces and opinions, within the development team
- Fact based and result oriented
- Ability to work independently with little guidance.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
Maersk Off Campus Drive 2024 Application Process
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link will open on new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above job description and double click to apply online
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted, details will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply the job before link Expires
We wish you the best of luck in your Maersk Off Campus Drive. May your talents shine, and may you find the perfect opportunity that not only meets your professional goals but also brings joy to your everyday work.