Larsen & Toubro is an Indian multinational engaged in EPC Projects, Hi-Tech Manufacturing and Services. It operates in over 50 countries worldwide. A strong, customer-focused approach and the constant quest for top-class quality have enabled L&T to attain and sustain leadership in its major lines of business for over eight decades.
L&T Off Campus Drive 2024 Details
|0 – 1 Years
Job Description For L&T Recruitment 2024
- Hands on Knowledge of Programming languages (C#, VB .net, Java, Embedded C, ASP .Net, IIS Server
- Web Technologies (HTML, CSS / Java script, JQuery, Angular JS)
- Python , Use of Python for AI, Robotic Process Automations
- PBI Dashboard Development with Report Server and SSRS
- Database Design (Tables, Views, Stored Procedure and related Database Programming)
- SSRS, Power Bl
- General Programming Skills, Problem Solving, Software Debugging, Software Development Fundamentals, Software Documentation, Software Testing, Good in Logic Building
- Basic orientation on data cleaning and sensitisation, Visualisation and statistic testing, and exposure to building analytical or statistical model development using result-oriented approach. Desirable knowledge of Web development and testing and hardening techniques.
L&T Off Campus Drive 2024 Application Process
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link will open on new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above job description and double click to apply online
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted, details will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply the job before link Expires
We wish you the best of luck in your L&T Off Campus Drive. May your talents shine, and may you find the perfect opportunity that not only meets your professional goals but also brings joy to your everyday work.