MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group & Instagram||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Job Applying Videos||JOIN HERE|
LogicMonitor Off Campus Drive 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : LogicMonitor company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check LogicMonitor address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
LogicMonitor Off Campus Drive 2020 Details :
Company Profile : LogicMonitor
LogicMonitor is the leading SaaS based performance monitoring platform for enterprise IT. We are a company of fun-loving, hard-working achievers. We love going to work and think you should too. We hold our company culture near and dear — we are customer-obsessed, work as one team, and strive to be better every day. These are our core values. So it’s no surprise that we work hard and genuinely have fun working with each other to achieve great things together.
Company Website : www.logicmonitor.com
Job Position : Software Engineer
Job Location : Pune
Qualification : BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 2 – 4 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For LogicMonitor Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2016/2017/2018 graduates
Job Description For LogicMonitor Jobs 2020 :
The Software Developer on the Platform Engineering team is responsible for the implementation, design, architecture, and quality control of business integrations/general development within the customer-facing product application and internal tools used by development technical operations. This includes troubleshooting bugs and implementing new features as required in existing backend applications; even building new components as needed. A successful Software Developer will produce all required functionality in a timely manner and will communicate and work with colleagues to solve problems and improve the systems they work with.
- Prioritize and plan for deliverable in an iterative development strategy
- Design, document, code, and test technical solution for new systems or enhancements to existing systems
- Follow agile software development methodologies for implementation
- Work with various teams in LogicMonitor to deliver software products that support LogicMonitor’s business growth
- Envision system features and functionalities by analyzing business requirements
- Troubleshoot and resolve product/application issues for escalated support cases
- Collaborate with a diverse, distributed development organization. Our development team spans multiple cities in the US and Asia
Skills Required For LogicMonitor Jobs 2020 :
- 3+ years of software development experience in commercial or enterprise application
- 2+ years of full-time experience as a Java developer on Linux platform
- Bachelor’s degree or above in computer science or related field
- Familiar with latest Java development framework and open-source tools
- Strong understanding of web application architectures
- Strong SQL / Database knowledge
- Familiar with AWS services, other cloud platforms
- Ability to quickly develop competencies in numerous technologies (i.e. you can learn quickly!)
- Ability to work with a development team and develop strong, reliable, and effective relationships with team members
- Familiar with Test frameworks (Junit, wiremock)
- Excellent in communication (written and verbal) and collaboration with other functional teams (Support Engineering, Tools, Product, etc.)
Documents to be Carried for LogicMonitor Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Swiggy Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Here
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Swiggy Off Campus Drive 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Swiggy Off Campus 2020 Drive?
To apply for the Swiggy Off Campus Drive, candidates have to visit the official site at swiggy.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Swiggy Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Swiggy Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Swiggy Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Swiggy Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Swiggy Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.