LBSH Recruitment 2022 Details on Vacancies Walk-In Drive, eligibility Educational qualifications, age limit and salary, fee for application Qualifications, Selection Process : Lal Bahadur Shastri Hospital The organization is planning to hire applicants for 108 posts of Proficiency Trainee via this announcement. You can find here the Lal Bahadur Shastri Hospital address, the date of the interview, details on eligibility and interview schedule, as well as the application link, selection process Application procedure and other information is provided below.
|WhatsApp / Instagram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Telegram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Degree Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Government Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Linkedin Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Google Job Alert||Must Join Here|
LBSH Recruitment 2022 Details
|Organization Name||Lal Bahadur Shastri Hospital|
|Name of Post||Senior Resident, Junior Resident (Medical), Junior Resident (Dental), Junior Resident Dental (Adhoc)|
|No Of Posts||108 Posts|
|Last Date To Apply||1st August 2022|
LBSH Recruitment 2022 – Vacancy Details
|S.No||Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|2.||Junior Residents (Medical)||40|
|3.||Junior Resident (Dental)||01|
|4.||Junior Resident Dental (Adhoc)||01|
LBSH Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Application Fee
- For the post of Junior Resident (Medical & Dental), the candidate must possess MBBS/ BDS Degree & should have valid DMC/ DDC registration.
- For the post of Senior Residents the candidate must posses PG Degree/ DNB/ PG Diploma
- For the post of Junior Resident (Medical & Dental) – the candidate must have maximum age of 33 years. And if no suitable candidates available then candidates to the age of 40 years will be accepted.
- For the post of Senior Residents – the candidate must have a maximum age of 37 years.
- Candidates who get selected for the posts of Senior Residents will get Level-11 (67700-208700)
- And for Junior Residents (Medical and Dental) Level-10 (56100-177500) plus usual allowance as per residency scheme.
- For the post of Junior Resident (Medical & Dental)- Rs.200/- for UR & OBC.
- For the post of Senior Residents – Rs.500/- for UR & OBC.
- SC/ ST/ PH category candidates are exempted from fees.
LBSH Recruitment 2022 – Selection Process
- A screening Test may be conducted to shortlist the applicants (If incase there are more applicants for the vacancies).
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for Interviews.
How To Apply For LBSH Recruitment 2022
- Candidates can open the official website health.delhigovt.nic.in
- Then find the career/recruitment page on the menu bar.
- Click the official notification download and read carefully.
- Fill in all the particulars without any errors.
- Finally, submit Your Application.
LBSH Recruitment 2022 – Important Links
LBSH Recruitment 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
To apply for the LBSH Recruitment, candidates have to visit the official site at health.delhigovt.nic.in. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the LBSH Recruitment Selection Process?
Selection Based On Interview
Does Studentscircles provide LBSH Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides LBSH Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide LBSH Exam Syllabus?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides LBSH Exam Syllabus to find it under the Exam Syllabus Pattern section.