MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
KPMG Off Campus Drive 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : KPMG IT company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus.The candidates who are completed in BE/B.Tech/B.Sc/ BCA/BBA Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check KPMG Off Campus address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
KPMG Off Campus Drive 2020 Details :
Company Profile : KPMG
KPMG is a professional service company and one of the Big Four auditors, along with Deloitte, Ernst & Young (EY), and PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC). Seated in Amstelveen, the Netherlands, KPMG employs 207,050 people and has three lines of services: financial audit, tax, and advisory. Its tax and advisory services are further divided into various service groups. KPMG stands for Klynveld Peat Marwick Goerdeler. It was chosen when KMG (Klynveld Main Goerdeler) merged with Peat Marwick in 1987.
Company Website : www.kpmg.com
Job Position : ServiceNow Analyst
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/BCA/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For KPMG Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/BCA/MCA
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2019/2020 graduates
Job Description For KPMG Jobs 2020 :
- The ServiceNow Analyst is responsible for developing technical solutions on the ServiceNow platform to satisfy the business needs of the IT department and beyond
- Expand your understanding by shadowing with senior developers in ServiceNow Solution development
- Ideal candidate should be willing to research new solutions based on the requirements
- Support other developers in their work to integrate existing systems with Service Now
- Support business process owners in configuring the platform
- Administer the system
- Creating technical design document and writing Unit test cases
Skills Required For KPMG Jobs 2020 :
- Candidate should have the ability to perform in a dynamically changing environment
- Knowledge on scripting languages like Angular JS, CSS, HTML, PERL, PYTHON would be an added advantage
- Good Communication Skills
- Good Analytical and Logical Skills
- Excellent attention to details, ability to multitask, and effective time management skills
- Responsive in behavior. Eager to learn new things
- Stakeholder Management
Documents to be Carried for KPMG Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For KPMG Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Here
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
KPMG Off Campus Drive 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for KPMG Off Campus 2020 Drive?
To apply for the KPMG Off Campus Drive, candidates have to visit the official site at KPMG.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the KPMG Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide KPMG Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides KPMG Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide KPMG Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides KPMG Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.