MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
KPMG Off Campus Drive 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : KPMG IT company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus.The candidates who are completed in BE/B.Tech/B.Sc/ BCA/BBA Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check KPMG Off Campus address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
KPMG Off Campus Drive 2020 Details :
Company Profile : KPMG
KPMG is a professional service company and one of the Big Four auditors, along with Deloitte, Ernst & Young (EY), and PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC). Seated in Amstelveen, the Netherlands, KPMG employs 207,050 people and has three lines of services: financial audit, tax, and advisory. Its tax and advisory services are further divided into various service groups. KPMG stands for Klynveld Peat Marwick Goerdeler. It was chosen when KMG (Klynveld Main Goerdeler) merged with Peat Marwick in 1987.
Company Website : www.kpmg.com
Job Position : Business Analyst
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BBA/MBA/PGDM
Experience : 1 - 4 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For KPMG Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: BBA/MBA/PGDM
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2017/2018 graduates
Job Description For KPMG Jobs 2020 :
- Work with onshore business teams and help manage the entire proposal process end to end
- Build stakeholder relationships to ensure smooth completion of proposal process and delivery as per prescribed timelines
- Initiate and manage the project plan, proposal-specific collaboration, calendars, meetings and reviews
- Review all customer requirements to ensure that they are met in the proposal and collaborate with the various stakeholders to create winning proposals
- Leading all day-to-day aspects of an individual proposal project
- Showcase leadership, take responsibility and accountability of proposals assigned
- Incorporate learnings, best practices and share with the larger team
- Utilize collaboration tools effectively
- Enable efficiency drivers / continuous improvement of the services and business processes to reduce turnaround time and delivery, more with less year-on-year
- Identify best-in-class service lines / functional content to help develop content library
- Inculcate culture of continuous learning, collaboration, problem solving, solution orientation and ownership
Skills Required For KPMG Jobs 2020 :
- Detailed understanding proposal lifecycle
- Ability to interact credibly with senior stakeholders
- Ability to clearly articulate the proposal processes and associated value propositions
- Proficiency in working well in an environment of ambiguity
- Proficiency in managing delivery of proposals
- Problem solver
- Excellent written & oral communication
- Hands-on proposal writing, proposal management experience
- Proficiency in MS Office required and MS Teams preferable
Documents to be Carried for KPMG Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For KPMG Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Below Link To Apply
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
KPMG Off Campus Drive 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for KPMG Off Campus 2020 Drive?
To apply for the KPMG Off Campus Drive, candidates have to visit the official site at KPMG.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the KPMG Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide KPMG Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides KPMG Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide KPMG Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides KPMG Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.