KONE Off Campus Drive 2023 Off Campus Jobs Walkin Drive and Recruitment Eligibility, Careers, Salary, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Selection Process: KONE Company will be seeking candidates for graduate positions Off campuses. Candidates who have successful in BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree branches are eligible to apply. Here you can find the KONE address, the date of interview, details on eligibility and interview agenda, as well as the application process information, and application procedure are provided below.
|WhatsApp / Instagram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Telegram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Degree Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Government Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Linkedin Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Google Job Alert||Must Join Here|
About The Company
At KONE, our mission is to improve the flow of urban life. This means understanding urbanization and, together with our partners and customers, helping cities to become better and more sustainable places to live. As a global leader in the elevator and escalator industry, KONE provides elevators, escalators and automatic building doors, as well as solutions for maintenance and modernization to add value to buildings throughout their life cycle. Through more effective People Flow®, we make people’s journeys safe, convenient and reliable, in taller, smarter buildings.
KONE Off Campus Drive 2023 Details
|Name of Post||Apprentice|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply ?||Diploma/ITI|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2021/2022 Batch|
|Salary||Rs 4.5 LPA – Rs 12 LPA ( Depends on Interview )|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Mentioned|
Job Description For KONE Off Campus Drive 2023
- Responsible for customer satisfaction through quality of service and through regular, proactive, and precise on-site communication (callout ETA, job performed, etc)
- Responsible for accurate and real time back reporting of work performed (at the equipment level) in order to ensure the accuracy of e-Optimum and Customer Notification.
- Accountable for maintaining excellent relationships with the customers, the contact person and end-users presents on site, by applying the Ambassador attitude.
- Accountable for equipment safety and performance
- Accountable for managing the site environment during service operations
- Accountable for identifying site risk, and communicate them to his supervisor
- Accountable to take immediate action on site in case of high risk identification and to apply the escalation procedure
- Accountable for identifying “unplanned” service repairs based on the equipment needs, contacting the on-site contact person, get his approval if not covered by the contract, and perform them
- Accountable for the end-users and the site safety
- Accountable for the safe working environment
- Responsible for safe working practices and carrying out the operations according to maintenance instructions and safety instructions.
- Accountable for the execution of the service visits (planned maintenance, callouts and service repairs) respecting the schedule and time limit (callout), the quality standards, the time allocation and the processes
- Responsible for effectively planning his workload, in conjunction with the service supervisor
- Accountable for raising sales lead to his supervisor
- Accountable for very precise and timely back reporting of the work done according to the process
- Responsible for submitting time sheets based on the execution
- Responsible for managing his proximity stock (shelving, inventory, stock transfer, etc), identifying the spare need, requesting the spare to his supervisor.
- Responsible for keeping the service tooling, van, instruments, etc safe, maintained and in good condition
- Contributes to the ongoing improvement of the products, the methods and the safety by feedback to the PCM organisation and his supervisor
- Leadership / People management
- Responsible for regular update of his supervisor on all relevant information
- Responsible for being familiar with all aspects of lift and associated technology and accountable for attending the proposed training
- May be required to give training/coaching to persons nominated by the supervisor
Skills Required For KONE Off Campus Drive 2023
- Good communication Skills and Verbal Skills
- Good teamwork
- Problem solving
- Initiative and enterprise
- Planning and organizing
- Quick learning Skills
- Good technology Subjects.
Selection Process For KONE Off Campus Drive 2023
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Also Read : 10 Ways To Improve Your Resume Score
KONE Placement Papers 2023 – Download Pdf
Are you ready to pass your way through the written Test effortlessly? These papers for the 2023 Placement Test can be very helpful. Candidates looking for KONE Placement Papers will be able to end their hunt. Here, we have all the MNC and other businesses Placement Papers in PDF format. For those who recently applied for KONE Jobs 2023 can go to this page to download the test papers for written examination for free.
Candidates can access easily the practice papers here. In addition to completing more Placement Papers, you can effortlessly take to pass the Placement Test. After going through the questions, they can get a feel like a real company placement test. Candidates could use these test questions as a mock test to assess their knowledge of every subject.
|KONE Placement Papers 2023 – Pdf Download||Download Here|
Documents to be Carried for KONE Jobs 2023
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For KONE Jobs 2023
- Step 1 : Eligible candidates apply this drive online by below link
- Step 2 : Complete Application Form and Submit Your Resume Along With Cover Letter
- Step 3 : After Completing Above 2 Steps You Get Interview Call Letter and Crack The Interview
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
KONE Off Campus Drive 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for KONE Off Campus Drive 2023 ?
To apply for the KONE Off Campus Drive , candidates have to visit the official site at www.kone.com Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the KONE Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide KONE Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides KONE Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide KONE Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides KONE Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.