About KONE India Careers
At KONE, our mission is to improve the flow of urban life. This means understanding urbanization and, together with our partners and customers, helping cities to become better and more sustainable places to live. As a global leader in the elevator and escalator industry, KONE provides elevators, escalators and automatic building doors, as well as solutions for maintenance and modernization to add value to buildings throughout their life cycle. Through more effective People Flow®, we make people’s journeys safe, convenient and reliable, in taller, smarter buildings.
KONE India Careers 2024 Details
|Graduate Engineer Trainee
|0 – 1 Years
Job Description For KONE India Recruitment 2024
- Customer relationship management
- Accountable for customer satisfaction through quality of service and precise communication
- Accountable for equipment safety and performance
- Accountable for selling service repairs
- Accountable for the sales lead volume, quality, and further processing of sales leads
- Accountable for resolving customer service quality complaints
- Accountable for resolving customers invoicing complaints related to maintenance operations
- Service operations
- Accountable for the end-users, the sites and the technicians safety
- Accountable for the delivery of service according to the service contract requirements, the time limits, the KONE quality standards and the local regulations
- Accountable for the control of the field operations costs and CMII
- Accountable for callouts and service repairs sales
- Responsible for proximity stock content & value
- Accountable for managing the third party inspections visits and follow-up actions
- Validates the service contract technical terms with the salesperson
- Accountable for supporting the maintenance of any foreign equipment coming into the LIS base
- Responsible for helping the KC3 solving technician callout assignment conflicts (priorities)
- Accountable for solving and closing the open callouts and reacting in case of stopped equipment and/or safety issues
- Accountable for reducing the callouts in his area
- Accountable for reviewing callout and service repairs invoices that are not automatically invoiced
- Accountable for the timely completion of the planned maintenance visits
- Accountable for the planned maintenance scheduling and optimized routing
- Responsible for performing site audits
- Responsible for investigating accidents and following company policy on evidence custody and internal reporting.
- Responsible for the control and authorization of overtime
- People management / Leadership
- Accountable for the performance of his assigned technicians
- Accountable for maintenance technicians motivation and competence development
- Accountable for determining and checking technicians performance objectives
- Accountable for communication to his technicians
- Accountable for managing technician absences and back-up, and callout technician scheduling
- Accountable for technician timesheet validation prior to payroll
- Accountable for equipment assignment to technician and technician workload balancing
- Responsible of defining the technician capacity need and for the technician hiring and selection process
- Accountable for defining, authorizing replacement , managing technician’s tools, vans, phone/PDA and instruments
KONE India Careers 2024 Application Process
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link will open on new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above job description and double click to apply online
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted, details will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply the job before link Expires
We wish you the best of luck in your KONE India Careers. May your talents shine, and may you find the perfect opportunity that not only meets your professional goals but also brings joy to your everyday work.