MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
Koch Global Off Campus Drive 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process: Koch Global company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Koch Global address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Koch Global Off Campus Drive 2020 Details :
Company Profile : Koch Global
Koch Global Business Services is a global center for Koch Industries, Inc., the second-largest private company in the U.S. with estimated annual revenue as high as $100 billion, according to Forbes. Based in Bangalore, India, GBS serves as a hub for innovation supporting operations for Koch companies: Georgia-Pacific, Molex, Guardian, INVISTA, Koch Ag & Energy Solutions, Koch Supply & Trading and Koch Business Solutions. As a global provider, we’re big on innovation and meeting the business needs of Koch Companies worldwide.
Company Website : www.kochind.com
Job Position : Finance Associate
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : B.Com/M.Com/MBA/CA
Experience : 1 - 4 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For Koch Global Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: B.Com/M.Com/MBA/CA
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2018/2019/2020 graduates
Job Description For Koch Global Jobs 2020 :
- Ensure the validity, correctness, completeness, and professional documents of accounting in the scheduled timetable.
- With supervision, to prepare and document journal entries such as bank, payroll and related reconciliation work; prepare quarterly financial packages and provide commentary as required.
- Support senior to run SAP month end reports for costing/inventory review.
- Assist the accounting manager with internal and external audit requests. Interact with internal and external auditors; provide clarification on those items requiring additional support.
- Understand, support and contribute to current Molex Total Quality Management (TQM), Six Sigma, International Standards Organization (ISO) and Environmental, and/or Health and Safety (EH&S) Management Systems by following stated policies and procedures.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
- 1 to 4 years accounting experience in a multinational environment. GL accounting experience is a plus.
- 1 to 4 years of experience in General Accounting in SAP.
- Minimum 1 year of relevant work experience in Shared Service Center or Outsourced Delivery Operations.
- Functional expertise in Journal Entry processing – accruals, deferrals and prepayments
- Working knowledge of IC Accounting process, month-end closing cycle, P&L and Balance Sheet Review and related analysis of variances.
- Prior experience in Transitioning / migrating General Accounting Scope.
- Preparation of Tax and Management Packs, Footnotes, Statutory Returns
Skills Required For Koch Global Jobs 2020 :
- Good coordination skill
- Strong ability at Excel and words. Expert skills in MS Office Suite specifically Excel and Word.
- Good master in communication for English
- Work with high volume in a systematic way
- With positive attitude, a team player
- Quick learner and Can work under pressure
- High degree of integrity, both personally and professionally
- Ability to express ideas, opinion and analysis in a clear, coherent and logical manner.
- Understand and deliver on agreed SLA’s and KPI’s – highlight potential risks in advance and ensure all compliance and controls are being met.
- SAP Experience is a must
- Business Intelligence tools like BPC, Cognos etc.
- Prior experience in Legal Entity Accounting or Controllership Role
Documents to be Carried for Koch Global Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Koch Global Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Below Link To Apply
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Koch Global Off Campus Drive 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Koch Global Off Campus 2020 Drive?
To apply for the Koch Global Off Campus Drive, candidates have to visit the official site at KochGlobal.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Koch Global Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Koch Global Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Koch Global Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Koch Global Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Koch Global Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.