KLA develops industry-leading equipment and services that enable innovation throughout the electronics industry. We provide advanced process control and process-enabling solutions for manufacturing wafers and reticles, integrated circuits, packaging, printed circuit boards and flat panel displays. In close collaboration with leading customers across the globe, our expert teams of physicists, engineers, data scientists and problem-solvers design solutions that move the world forward.
KLA Off Campus Drive 2024 Details
|Intern / Co-Op Technical
|0 – 1 Years
Job Description For KLA Recruitment 2024
- Perform requirements analysis, software design, development and unit testing
- Provide technical expertise to the estimation process as input to the project plan
- Follow KT defined software development processes
- In conjunction with the technical Lead, highlights, reviews and mitigates technical risks
- Ensure that detailed designs, code, and unit tests are consistent, robust, future-proof and scalable.
- Handle software sustenance activities
KLA Off Campus Drive 2024 Application Process
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link will open on new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above job description and double click to apply online
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted, details will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply the job before link Expires
We wish you the best of luck in your KLA Off Campus Drive. May your talents shine, and may you find the perfect opportunity that not only meets your professional goals but also brings joy to your everyday work.