MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group & Instagram||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Job Applying Videos||JOIN HERE|
Katerra Off Campus Drive 2020 : Katerra company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Katerra address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Katerra Off Campus Drive 2020 Details :
Company Profile : Katerra
Katerra is bringing fresh minds and tools to the world of architecture and construction.We are applying systems approaches to remove unnecessary time and costs from building development, design, and construction.With the latest technology at our fingertips, efficiency no longer has to come at the expense of quality or sustainability.
Led by a team that combines expertise from the most groundbreaking technology, design, manufacturing, and construction companies, we are transforming how buildings and spaces come to life.Katerra is off to a fast start with more than 1000 employees, offices in four countries, a growing number of factories, and dozens of active projects.
Company Website : www.katerra.com
Job Position : UI Developer
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech
Experience : 0-2 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For Katerra Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2018 / 2019 graduates
Job Description For Katerra Jobs 2020 :
- An exciting career opportunity that provides a software development role in the Software Development Engineering team, in the Bangalore centre that is involved in the design and implementation of next-generation products for the Construction industry.
- As a UI Developer, Front End technologies, you will be working on product development and be at the forefront of advancing Construction Management processes through different technologies, enabling companies to adapt Lean Construction technologies.
- In this role, you will work through all facets of software development: design, prototype, implementation, testing and documentation.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Design, prototype, implement, test and troubleshoot source code of product features.
- Create server-side implementations for the Katerra products, primarily in the Cloud, Collaboration space.
- Create a high-level software design (HLSD) documents and outline software solutions.
- Prepare accurate implementation task lists/time estimates and deliver assignments as per functional specifications, quality standards and project schedules.
- Work both independently and as an integral member of a high-performance team.
- Work with the Product Design team and deliver solutions that are innovative, functional and meet business.
- Collaborate with Platform product support team and developers worldwide.
- Work closely with Quality Engineers in unit level testing and problem resolution.
- Provide input to Technical Publications and review documentation of key features.
Skills Required For Katerra Jobs 2020 :
- 0-1 years of relevant experience in developing web Strong Angular 4, Material Design and experience in such front end frameworks with a focus on high-quality web products that work seamlessly on web and mobile platforms.
- Work closely with Server Side development team to provide fully functional software.
- Experience in developing highly scalable cloud applications.
- HTML5, CSS3 based development, and preferably interactive and graphics-intensive.
- Strong understanding of web technologies, web services, communication protocols, (REST, SOAP APIs) and proven track record in developing communication between desktop applications and web.
- Strong understanding of Dojo framework, ArcGIS.
- Experience in using open source advanced visualization tools such as D3/C3.
- Understanding and application of MVC, Object Oriented Design, Design Patterns, complex Data Structures.
- Good analytical and design skills at the product level.
- Experience with working on code enhancements within a large, complex software system.
- Ability to multi-task between complex projects.
- Familiarity with the software development process, including specification, quality assurance and documentation.
- Knowledge of Agile software development methodologies.
- Knowledge of authorization frameworks like OAuth, OAuth2.0, JWT, etc.
- Advanced Visualization Tools – Tableau, Qlikview or Power Bi.
- Experience in performance measurement and tuning.
- Experience in web services with strong mobile interactions.
- Proven experience in the development of CAD/AEC applications.
How To Apply For Katerra Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Here